Anyone else tired of the short people bashing?

It's mostly to do with tall incels, that think if you're tall your better than a manlet.........then when they see a successful manlet with money, women and power........the rage comes out.....

ALERT………..MANLET DETECTED……..MANLET DETECTED……..ALERT !!!

Who gives a shit? I'm short and I find the short people threads/posts to be hilarious. Quit bitching. There's plenty of way worse things to be than short. Like being thin and frail, ugly, or having a small dick. To be honest, you sound like you're a combination of all 4. Otherwise you wouldn't be whining.
You sound short.

TS:"there is nothing with short people but i am not short please don't call me short"

More like, let’s not get sidetracked whether I’m short or not and actually discuss the topic at hand….

the ad hominem attacks are a waste of time because they don’t fit here and even if they did it wouldn’t take anything away from what I’m saying so I guess you’re right I shouldn’t have mentioned it and took the heat anyway

At 5'11 I like being the king of the manlets

I think a lot of weak 6ft dudes think being 6ft or more makes them more man then the 5'8". Another thing is that being tall is kinda rare in the U.S. so it's valued. I'm short. I'm 5'10", 200-220lbs muscular, witch in the u.s puts me in the average height above average size category, when I go back home to balkans i'm in the bottom 20 percent. I think people here are hung up on height because it's rare. Average dude my age in parts of balkans were I'm from (serb from Lika, Croatia) is around 6'2" and well over 200lbs. Some towns in Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia it looks like an NFL O line is the average for dudes over 30 and for young dudes they look like D1 basketball players. Generally people there don't give two shits about your height, guys or girls, because it's not uncommon to have a whole town full of giant dudes.

At 5'11 I like being the king of the manlets

5’11 is the perfect height…. No one bothers me and no one puts me on a pedestal for self serving reasons either

imagine being 6’4 and everyone is fake nice to you cause they are scared of you

I have an inversion table, I earned my tall stature..

shit I was gonna buy one cause I heard it makes you taller

I didn’t need to make this thread after all smh

themoreyouknow-more.gif

Jk please stop the bullying

We clown short people for acquiring resources and trying to show themselves off for it yet we put tall people on a pedestal because they are “themselves”. Even a tall person’s genetic lineage acquired an excess of resources in order to build their DNA to the point where they are tall.

There is literally nothing a short person can do to fix their stature besides take steroids to make themselves appear bigger or other extreme surgical procedures. It’s 2021, can we please get away from caring about people’s biological limitations when we already know there is literally nothing they can do to fix that?

inb4 manlet jokes (I’m 5’11 and have got laid more than 99% of you…. As if that even matters in the grand scheme of things but I had to throw this in there for the people who are going to throw their ego into this discussion)

No i find it hilarious

The only two times I have ever heard a short person getting shit for being short is when they display that short-man complex and this thread.

Maybe you have to be short to understand.

On a side note, I was in a cult one time and the region I lived in was run by all short men. They were fucking tyrants towards all men taller than 5'7"... I'm 5'11" with a shit ton of life experience. I found it hilarious to watch them grow full of angst as they failed again and again to mentally break me through all of their cult abuses.

anything under 6'4" on sherdog is a manlet.

TS isn't even a man

Back