Anyone else think all the tattoos make MMA look TRASHY?

I only laugh at guys that still have the barb wire tats...and dudes that have tramp stamps.

mma IS trashy. At least American mma is.

Ahm.. Tattoos are really not the main issue when the shortest way to belt contention is acting like Conor did.

I don't like tattoos mainly because majority of people with tattoos don't know what looks cool and beautiful and what not, where to put what type of tattoo and how much tattoos are too much tattoos that you can't pull off without the thing to looks like a big mess. These are important things to consider for something you put on yourself for life.

I don't judge people with tattoos, I don't even judge people with bad tattoos. And I will never say anything bad about the tattoo of anybody just because 1. it's rude and 2. it's pointless - he tattooed himself already, whatever.
Tattoos are like art its subjective one person will say its dumb and ugly while some will love it.

No real reason to judge people anyway

Let's be honest, the majority of MMA fighters are under-educated and come from the lower-end of the socioeconomic strata.

You sound like a pussy and guarantee you wouldn't say shit to a fighter in person about their ink.....probably take a picture and get an autograph LMFAO.

The fuck is a pro fighter going to do about someone bashing their ink? Slap him up? And who goes around telling complete strangers to their face that their ink is trashy? Nobody...that's the kind of shit we all do with our buddies while laughing at someone behind their back.

Just because they're fighters doesn't make their tats any less uncool.

Let's be honest, the majority of MMA fighters are undereducated and come from lower socio-economic backgrounds.

Which doesn't mean anything really.

People from all backgrounds,educational levels,social classes get tattoos.Generslly majority of people have them where they can be covered up.Not everyone gets neck tats and full sleeves.

idgaf what somebody else puts on their body lmao,thats a sad thing to be triggered for,only autist nolifes whom stay home 8+ hours can come up with shit like this... get a life ts

Yeah because real A-level athletes like Messi, LeBron, Neymar, Hazard, Kahwi have 0 tattoos.

Which doesn't mean anything really.

People from all backgrounds,educational levels,social classes get tattoos.Generslly majority of people have them where they can be covered up.Not everyone gets neck tats and full sleeves.
Except MMA fighters, where the the majority do have neck tats and full sleeves.

Having two or three tats of things that mean something to you is one thing, but all of this dragon/tribal/armband shit just looks like the kind of shit a dumb kid does and then regrets 10 years later.

The fuck is a pro fighter going to do about someone bashing their ink? Slap him up? And who goes around telling complete strangers to their face that their ink is trashy? Nobody...that's the kind of shit we all do with our buddies while laughing at someone behind their back.

Just because they're fighters doesn't make their tats any less uncool.

He wont have to do anything cuz the reality is not one person saying dumb shit on the internet will repeat that shit to the persons face and in fact would likely kiss the fighters ass and get a picture.

Point being TS should shut the fuck up his thread is fucking dumb and hes trolling.

Except MMA fighters, where the the majority do have neck tats and full sleeves.

Except you're equating them to all being undereducated and what not which is dumb as fuck

He wont have to do anything cuz the reality is not one person saying dumb shit on the internet will repeat that shit to the persons face and in fact would likely kiss the fighters ass and get a picture.

Point being TS should shut the fuck up his thread is fucking dumb and hes trolling.

It is dumb, I agree there. I'm just pointing out that no reasonable adult would approach another person like that even if they were completely physically unimposing. We just snicker behind their back and go about our lives.

It is dumb, I agree there. I'm just pointing out that no reasonable adult would approach another person like that even if they were completely physically unimposing. We just snicker behind their back and go about our lives.

I'm from the upbringing that if you got the balls to talk shit about someone when they arent there then you damn well better have the balls to say it to their faces.

Agreed ts is dumb

I'm from the upbringing that if you got the balls to talk shit about someone when they arent there then you damn well better have the balls to say it to their faces.

Agreed ts is dumb

I'm a 41 year-old desk jockey...my days of talking shit and getting into scraps are 15+ years behind me.

I'm a 41 year-old desk jockey...my days of talking shit and getting into scraps are 15+ years behind me.

I'm 34 still prime scrapping age cheers lol

Back