Anyone else think all the tattoos make MMA look TRASHY?

Back then, being a Martial Artist was about having discipline, respect, courage, honor, etc.. now it's more about having a trashy arm sleeve tattoo and fighting like a bar fighter .. anyone in person I have seen with a bunch of tattoos were trashy motherfuckers who reeked of beer and cigs.. I'm tired of all the excessive tattoos
MMA competitors tend to wear their self appraisal on their sleeve.<33>

Back then, being a Martial Artist was about having discipline, respect, courage, honor, etc.. now it's more about having a trashy arm sleeve tattoo and fighting like a bar fighter .. anyone in person I have seen with a bunch of tattoos were trashy motherfuckers who reeked of beer and cigs.. I'm tired of all the excessive tattoos

LMAOOOOOO where do you live? You seem to have a very limited life experience.

I'm not a big tattoo guy myself but some of you guys are some judgy dudes. I'd rather have tattoos than be an asshole, or judge someone on how they look.

Certain people tattoos look ridiculous ( conor) but in general- FIGHTERS ASIDE- I think in the year 2019, I know more people who have some sort of ink than not.
Dont be silly. Do most boxers have tattoos?
WTF ?

Only if they're weird or ugly tattoos like what Alan Belcher has...

20120505_jla_aa9_731.0.jpg

Yeah

All of the classic boxing photos you dont see shitty tattoos

If there was a tasteful rashguard/magic pants that didnt look dorky id support that

Wow, it's almost like there was more of a cultural stigma decades ago. It's almost like times change.

Are you legitimately this disabled? What a fucking burden on the state and your family you must be.

Please, go to a BJJ gym and tell all the black belts covered in tattoos that they don't have discipline, respect, courage or honor, see how that goes for you pipsqueak.

Are you seriously such a mongoloid that you think people are getting tattoos BECAUSE they're fighters and not because 50% of people have tattoos in modern times and statistically some of those people are fighters?

I'm a bleeding heart liberal, so please really think about that when I tell you that if I was as much of a snowflake as you, I would do the gene pool and my inbred family a favor and jump headfirst into the La Brea tar pits.

Silva and Fedor have no tattooes
MM, Aldo, GSP & Jones have only 1-2 tattoos
So the GOATS don't have many tattoos
Artem included

Also, all the GOATS are bald
Cormier and Jons have hardly none as well. And yes, the guys with the neck tatts and shit like that do make mma trashy. Oh, and half the fan base makes it trashy also, just look at Sherdog.

I don't judge anybody with a tattoo, but there is one type of tattoos that I just can't help myself but to judge people if they had them - face tattoos (not something small on the neck, but some big piece and very visible).
When I think about face tattoos I think about really really bad people. Convicts, gang members, violent dudes...
66e53cb0eedd00ef03fe82beaaf9c806.jpg

Who gives a fuck? You guys put too much weight on meaningless shit. Tattoos or no tattoos it changes absolutely nothing

I don’t find tattoos trashy but many tattoos seen in MMA are very ugly and trashy but that is to be expected in a sport where Affliction was a popular brand. It’s also a bit funny seeing people say tattoos are trashy, it can indeed be art and I wonder how you guys dress/look, my guess is quite trashy/ugly.

Silva and Fedor have no tattooes
MM, Aldo, GSP & Jones have only 1-2 tattoos
So the GOATS don't have many tattoos
Artem included

Also, all the GOATS are bald

All the goats lost half their hair practically at 30

Norwood 8s = ALPHA

Back