Anyone else think all the tattoos make MMA look TRASHY?

No, Dana does just fine making it trashy all by himself.

White I really don't like about fighters' tattoos is that most of them look bad.
Brock's blade that looks like a penis.
Condit's whateveritis on his oblique abs
Stipe's tattoo in some asian language (he probably doesn't speak it)
Gaethje's eyes
Cub Swanson's palm trees on his abs
TJ Dillashaw with several animals (but the tattoo really looks well done)
Santos' hammer

Plus some other shit

Seriously, who does that?
Paulo Filho
paulo_filho_display_image.jpg

Alan Belcher
AlanBelchertattoo_display_image.jpg

I don't like tattoos mainly because majority of people with tattoos don't know what looks cool and beautiful and what not, where to put what type of tattoo and how much tattoos are too much tattoos that you can't pull off without the thing to looks like a big mess. These are important things to consider for something you put on yourself for life.

I don't judge people with tattoos, I don't even judge people with bad tattoos. And I will never say anything bad about the tattoo of anybody just because 1. it's rude and 2. it's pointless - he tattooed himself already, whatever.

Tattoos are awesome. Body is a blank canvas that needs expression.

With that said, don't do it upper teens when you have $100. Now I'm covered like a children's 1st page in sticker book.

The body isn't a canvas it's a body, and you can't improve on it.

But ultimately I don't care what guys do. But when chicks do it....ugh.

Tattoos are awesome. Body is a blank canvas that needs expression.

With that said, don't do it upper teens when you have $100. Now I'm covered like a children's 1st page in sticker book.
Ha Ha. So true. Tattooing is the “adult” version of covering the fridge with stickers.

It's not MMA it's because of generational trends

public service announcement:

do not ever get Chinese characters tattooed on you.

imagine a nonsensical phrase with the words misspelled, written out longhand by a four-year-old.

that is what Chinese character tattoos look like.

upload_2019-8-15_11-30-32.jpeg
"my tattoo means Jiu Jitsu"

upload_2019-8-15_11-28-20.jpeg
"jAr jIzZzO”

The body isn't a canvas it's a body, and you can't improve on it.

But ultimately I don't care what guys do. But when chicks do it....ugh.
Yes you can. That's what physical activity does.

Jesus.. these Are guys that chose to make cagefighting their career. Of course they will be full of tattoos, say stupid shit, And beat their wife now And then.

Tattoos have always been and will always be low class.
5c5adff3d7ab677663732d6d-750-527.jpg

You sound like a pussy and guarantee you wouldn't say shit to a fighter in person about their ink.....probably take a picture and get an autograph LMFAO.

What a stupid post. What does that have to do with anything?

He doesn't like tattoos. He didn't call them pussies, like you did... on the internet. Pussy.

What a stupid post. What does that have to do with anything?

He doesn't like tattoos. He didn't call them pussies, like you did... on the internet. Pussy.

No he called them trashy motherfuckers.....

Or did you even read the OP????

you're a special kind of stupid.......and a pussy.<GrassoBless>

No he called them trashy motherfuckers.....

Or did you even read the OP????

you're a special kind of stupid.......and a pussy.<GrassoBless>

Do you know how to read?

"anyone in person I have seen with a bunch of tattoos were trashy motherfuckers who reeked of beer and cigs.."

Do you think he's talking about fighters there? Hmmmm, pussy?

I dont like tattoos but to assume that every person with a tattooed body is a trashy piece of shit is moronic as fuck.

And no, nba and soccer players are tattooed up to their dicks and they get paid more than ever and people tune in to watch more than ever. They are treated like royalty and everybody wants a pic with them.

It has more to do with mma as a sport.... its a brutal sport that will be too barbaric for most people. Tattoos are nothing compared to that fact.

Do you know how to read?

"anyone in person I have seen with a bunch of tattoos were trashy motherfuckers who reeked of beer and cigs..

Do you think he's talking about fighters there? Hmmmm, pussy?

Did you read the thread title?

He's equating people hes met with tattoos that he deems trashy with fighters who have tattoos.....

But I'm sure the concept is over your head HAHA

Back then, being a Martial Artist was about having discipline, respect, courage, honor, etc.. now it's more about having a trashy arm sleeve tattoo and fighting like a bar fighter .. anyone in person I have seen with a bunch of tattoos were trashy motherfuckers who reeked of beer and cigs.. I'm tired of all the excessive tattoos

Most pro athletes below the age of 30 are covered in tattoos now.

The retort of a broken man lmfao

Sorry fucktard but you and TS are the biggest pussies around LMFAO majority of ppl flaming you dooshy fucks is hilarious.

Back