Anyone else think all the tattoos make MMA look TRASHY?

TS is a mormon confirmed

OP just doesn't care for Dana's latest WMMA hire

e1170c9233b5355810bea3d094e5d9d1.jpg

:rustled:

Back then, being a Martial Artist was about having discipline, respect, courage, honor, etc.. now it's more about having a trashy arm sleeve tattoo and fighting like a bar fighter .. anyone in person I have seen with a bunch of tattoos were trashy motherfuckers who reeked of beer and cigs.. I'm tired of all the excessive tattoos
Your thread is a bunch of trash. When is "back then"???

3f68ca545d504bd9e1a4debb27ffa44c.jpg

1160488644.jpg.0.jpg

TS outs himself as a troll. D-bag chose Covington and Perry, two guys with multiple tattoos, as the inspiration for his username hoping to trigger people. Added to ignore list.
I was going to say the same thing....but you beat me to it.

The beauty about mma is that there is something for everyone. Plenty of prominent fighters with and without tattoos.

Too many just look bad, especially on a good looking woman. When I see a woman with great legs and she's tattoo'ed her legs, I think it's like putting ketchup on a 40 dollar steak.
Women with excessive tattoos is bad but I don’t tune into mma to look at women

MMA is not golf. Plus it can actually be entertaining seeing some outlandish shit from time to time.

Lol you post the most garbage content, gtfo

What are you, 60? Get over it, pussy

Yes, it's very trashy. Most pro sports are the same. At least MMA is entertaining trash.

MMA is trashy as fuck. They're fighting in a cage and bleeding all over the mat, for crying out loud. Yeah, sometimes they bow to each other or act like good sports, but it's a trashy sport. You ever see UFC 1? That was trashy as fuck.

I'm not into tattoos, but I don't think they're trashy, nor are they what makes MMA fighters or the sport trashy.

Back then, being a Martial Artist was about having discipline, respect, courage, honor, etc.. now it's more about having a trashy arm sleeve tattoo and fighting like a bar fighter .. anyone in person I have seen with a bunch of tattoos were trashy motherfuckers who reeked of beer and cigs.. I'm tired of all the excessive tattoos

Tattoos make everyone and everything look trashy.

If you think people with tattoos have less discipline, respect, courage and honor than non-tattooed people then you're the one who is a "trashy motherfucker".

Tattoos make everyone and everything look trashy.

Correct. It really is a black and white issue. If you are smart, responsible, and moral, you aren't going to get a tattoo. Period.

are you offended by women that show their ankles ?

agreed. it most def does. you can try and act like it doesnt, but it does.

Back