Anyone else sick...

...and tired of the stuff that spews from Connor Mcgregor's mouth!?

I can understand hyping yourself up for a fight, but this guy makes a mockery of that privilege!

I don't think any other fighter in UFC history has irked me this way...

I almost caught myself eating up the hype recently and had to snap out of it!

Long story short, I believe Siver can TKO him, but I wouldn't go the high stakes route.

He's in your fucking head bro! Trash talk works, even if you hate somebody, you're still paying more attention to them than a nobody!

Most MMA fighters thesedays are boring as shot jabroni's who have no personality and put on boring play it safe fights. Connor is the opposite to that and a welcome breath of fresh air.

Most MMA fighters thesedays are boring as shot jabroni's who have no personality and put on boring play it safe fights. Connor is the opposite to that and a welcome breath of fresh air.

"Most MMA fighters thesedays..."

I'm pretty sure that's always been the case since day one...

Not even Jones, Liddell, GSP, or Silva COMBINED have been shoved down our throat as much as this guy!

I'm calling it now...Siver via TKO.

Hype train derailed. Mcgregor will be the next Houston Alexander.

"Most MMA fighters thesedays..."

I'm pretty sure that's always been the case since day one...

Not even Jones, Liddell, GSP, or Silva COMBINED have been shoved down our throat as much as this guy!

I'm calling it now...Siver via TKO.

Hype train derailed. Mcgregor will be the next Houston Alexander.

Bookmarked for the bump. Good luck in your prediction.

English, please.

Or at least something someone over the age of 16 may understand.

The ad hominem is strong. Sigh...

I clicked the "bookmark" button on my browser of choice, so I could save the link.

Bump, referring to posting again whenever the result happens.

I sincerely hope the last part doesn't need explanation.

have i wandered into the set of a desperate housewives program or something?

if you don't like the guy, stop reading his interviews, stop watching his promo pieces, stop clicking the threads discussing him

it's literally that simple

I clicked the "bookmark" button on my browser of choice, so I could save the link.

There's more than one browser!?!?!?

WAR Siver! Believe that!

Yes definitely but his "fans" are worse.

I agree TS. But there's nothing to be done. The UFC just needs to go broke banking on its WWE model. They'll find out that manufacturing "stars" for quick cash grabs isn't so great for the longevity of a supposedly legitimate sport.

Lol at this fucking idiot trying to use informal logic. There's not enough Latin in academia to describe the Conor McGregor fallacy.

Lol at this fucking idiot trying to use informal logic. There's not enough Latin in academia to describe the Conor McGregor fallacy.

Your signature is some weird shit

My signature is going to be people who like avocado

...and tired of the stuff that spews from Connor Mcgregor's mouth!?

I can understand hyping yourself up for a fight, but this guy makes a mockery of that privilege!

I don't think any other fighter in UFC history has irked me this way...

I almost caught myself eating up the hype recently and had to snap out of it!

Long story short, I believe Siver can TKO him, but I wouldn't go the high stakes route.

He's doing a good job then. The fact that you're emotional highlights the exact reason he has risen to such fame and made such an unparalleled amount of money for a relative UFC newbie.

No other fighter in the history of MMA has done this at such a fast rate because for the most part, they don't know how to sell a fight.

I tink there is something wrong with him.

Only time will tell. The luck of the Irish had brought his this far 💃

post-32322-Bender-haha-gif-Futurama-Oh-wa-PgCH.gif

Lmao

Back