Anyone else sick...

Jesus Freak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...and tired of the stuff that spews from Connor Mcgregor's mouth!?

I can understand hyping yourself up for a fight, but this guy makes a mockery of that privilege!

I don't think any other fighter in UFC history has irked me this way...

I almost caught myself eating up the hype recently and had to snap out of it!

Long story short, I believe Siver can TKO him, but I wouldn't go the high stakes route.

...and tired of the stuff that spews from Connor Mcgregor's mouth!?

I can understand hyping yourself up for a fight, but this guy makes a mockery of that privilege!

I don't think any other fighter in UFC history has irked me this way...

I almost caught myself eating up the hype recently and had to snap out of it!

Long story short, I believe Siver can TKO him, but I wouldn't go the high stakes route.

No.

Not sick of it yet but time will tell.....

I'm sick of people starting shit threads.

We don't need to know all your thoughts.

Not really, but then again I don't go out of my way to listen to everything Conor or any other fighter says. I'm more interested in the actual fights.

Science: The Study of Intelligent Design!

post-32322-Bender-haha-gif-Futurama-Oh-wa-PgCH.gif

Not really, but then again I don't go out of my way to listen to everything Conor or any other fighter says. I'm more interested in the actual fights.

So, it's safe to assume you've never tuned in to a weigh-in, countdown show, press conference, etc. Very well.

So, it's safe to assume you've never tuned in to a weigh-in, countdown show, press conference, etc. Very well.

I've watched all of the above on occasion, though I don't necessarily watch them in their entirety for every event.

I love it, if you are tired of that just stop to watch his interviews, simple as that. Not that difficult

^^ That

its pretty easy to avoid listening to the fighters flap their gums

Nah I think its good for the sport and so far hes backed up the talk. And sorry but Siver has no chance I believe he can get knocked out. Not bad odds if you pick Mcgregor for 2nd rnd ko but I think he will get it done in one.

Back