Anyone else sick...

Conor haters must be very miserable people.

Conor bless.

I'm more annoyed by all these fucking threads about him then I am by the shit he says.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE A STICKY THREAD ENTITLED "CONNOR MCGREGOR DISCUSSION" AND DELETE ANY MCGREGOR THREAD POSTED OUTSIDE OF THAT

I'm more annoyed by all these fucking threads about him then I am by the shit he says.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE A STICKY THREAD ENTITLED "CONNOR MCGREGOR DISCUSSION" AND DELETE ANY MCGREGOR THREAD POSTED OUTSIDE OF THAT

This is madness

I'm just sick of people either worshiping him or hating him passionately. I fall right in the middle.

really? are we really pretending his fans are a fraction as bad as the sonnen ones? or the lesner 'new breed of hw' guys? or the bitchy lil sandy vaginas that found fault with every gsp win
or the sub human virgins who are dana fans?

...and tired of the stuff that spews from Connor Mcgregor's mouth!?

I can understand hyping yourself up for a fight, but this guy makes a mockery of that privilege!

I don't think any other fighter in UFC history has irked me this way...

I almost caught myself eating up the hype recently and had to snap out of it!

Long story short, I believe Siver can TKO him, but I wouldn't go the high stakes route.

not sick, just tired of people who can't spell HIS name. :wink::icon_chee

have i wandered into the set of a desperate housewives program or something?

if you don't like the guy, stop reading his interviews, stop watching his promo pieces, stop clicking the threads discussing him

it's literally that simple

...and if YOU don't like "wandering" into these threads, don't read past the first post and move onto a more desired thread...it's literally THAT simple, Jabroni!

Groundskeeper Willie is GOING DOWN Sunday night!

Believe That!

Groundskeeper Willie is Scottish, not Irish, I think you mean Groundskeeper Seamus

250px-Seamus.png

(ps: I never said that I don't like wandering into these threads, I simply suggested that your whining was futile and entirely preventable)

Groundskeeper Willie is Scottish, not Irish, I think you mean Groundskeeper Seamus

250px-Seamus.png

(ps: I never said that I don't like wandering into these threads, I simply suggested that your whining was futile and entirely preventable)

Groundskeeper Willie sounds funnier, but thanks for the fact check...

P.S. Only girly girls "PS" on an MMA thread.

He's not as funny or creative as Chael, and he dresses like a Mumford & Sons reject.

Where you at JesusFreak?

Right here, Brotha!

Conor turned that dude's face into hamburger!

Looking forward to Aldo vs. McGregor!

Nothing wrong with hyping a fight on the boards, Broski!

Isn't hyping up a fight what Conor does best?

Talk to you soon, Link!

Back