Anyone else sick...

I am not a fan of his trash talk but I also am not bothered by it. I know he's just trying to put on a show and make money.

Yes, the guy is an insecure bully. His act is getting old. Unfortunately I don't think Siver is the one to shut him up. Frankie is though, that is why the UFC will keep Edgar as far away from him as possible.

Tend to prefer the more humble, respectful types but he likely brings in more viewers and attention to MMA with his antics so can't really complain too much.

No. Conor is who he is, its not an act. Nobody would give a shit about his talking if he didnt win. The personality is just a benefit for an amazing fighter.

Yes, the guy is an insecure bully. His act is getting old. Unfortunately I don't think Siver is the one to shut him up. Frankie is though, that is why the UFC will keep Edgar as far away from him as possible.

Yeah, I seriously cannot comprehend how he may easily leapfrog Mendez, Edgar, Lamas, and Swanson if he defeats Siver!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this move...

Dude's legit, don't get me wrong, I guess I'm just a fan of the silent but deadly type!

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
Pig Vomit: How can that be?
Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

No. Conor is who he is, its not an act. Nobody would give a shit about his talking if he didnt win. The personality is just a benefit for an amazing fighter.

He doesn't have the record yet to qualify as an amazing fighter. Its his personality that sways some into believing otherwise.

This isn't a criticism though. As a professional fighter highly skilled in building his own personal brand through self promotion he is already the GOAT.

He doesn't have the record yet to qualify as an amazing fighter. Its his personality that sways some into believing otherwise.

This isn't a criticism though. As a professional fighter highly skilled in building his own personal brand through self promotion he is already the GOAT.

Fedor never needed all that crud talk to promote his fights.

I'm all in...Siver by TKO!

He doesn't have the record yet to qualify as an amazing fighter

His finishing rate in the UFC is pretty epic. The way he wins is exciting.

People just hope to all hell that he cant stuff a wrestler.

He's a "just fight" newcomer who has proven to be an amazing fighter.

We all should be happy as hell for such a dynamic fighter making his weight class a must see.

His finishing rate in the UFC is pretty epic. The way he wins is exciting.

People just hope to all hell that he cant stuff a wrestler.

He's a "just fight" newcomer who has proven to be an amazing fighter.

We all should be happy as hell for such a dynamic fighter making his weight class a must see.

Finishing rate in the UFC?

You mean a la Houston Alexander?

I'm sick of people starting shit threads.

We don't need to know all your thoughts.

LOL! I agree but then I remember, this is sherdog. Still, even for sherdog there have been a lot of shit threads lately. liddell4ever is one of the worst thread starters in the history of sherdog. But she tries hard.

LOL! I agree but then I remember, this is sherdog. Still, even for sherdog there have been a lot of shit threads lately. liddell4ever is one of the worst thread starters in the history of sherdog. But she tries hard.

Guess what, ladies...not every fight can be a Wandy vs. Liddell...and not every thread can be a Shoop That Incredulous Cormier.

Get over it.

Yeah, I seriously cannot comprehend how he may easily leapfrog Mendez, Edgar, Lamas, and Swanson if he defeats Siver!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this move...

Dude's legit, don't get me wrong, I guess I'm just a fan of the silent but deadly type!

I agree the guy is legit. I just wish Frankie would say something about being leaped. All Frankie would have to do is say "he doesn't deserve it, It's my title shot fight me for it". If he did it in person it would be a way of pressing the issue. Guys like Conor are so insecure that it would be a question of his manhood and toughness. Someone is going to have to start treating him like he treats other people. He'll respond because he is predictable.

I agree the guy is legit. I just wish Frankie would say something about being leaped. All Frankie would have to do is say "he doesn't deserve it, It's my title shot fight me for it". If he did it in person it would be a way of pressing the issue. Guys like Conor are so insecure that it would be a question of his manhood and toughness.

For all we know, the UFC may be lying about the guaranteed title shot in order to attract a few thousand more viewers.

Edgar doesn't strike me as the extremely outspoken type, at least he hasn't been overbearing with his personal opinions in the UFC.

Connor vs. almost any top 5 guy at 155 would be awesome!

Back