Anyone else like Nunes less

She was a bit of a sore winner but it balanced Ronda's sore loserness so who cares.

New Nunes fan made. Demolished the big baby. Because of rondas refusal to do media obligations, nunes got less attention. Have fun being fat losers with Edmund, Ronda and Browne

Nah, but i dislike TS a bit after this thread posting performance lol

Honda reaped what she sowed

GoldieBless

By showing the beat down she does to her opponents, make her look like a bad ass killing machine, etc.
this is not a beauty pageant sherbro you have lots of options with nunes.
Yes sex sells and shit but so also being a bad ass too, you know like mike Tyson, the ice man, tank, etc.

Those are just a few ideas mr. Marketing expert

You know what Tyson, Chuck, and Tank have that Nunes doesn't? A dick.

That may sound crude, bit think of it this way. WNBA players are incredibly skilled and play a beautiful team game, but arenas are empty and ratings are low.

Sex appeal was only thing that kept WMMA above fringe status, and it will return to fringe status as butches overtake barbies. May not be right, but it's inevitable.

I like her twice as much. Im very glad she decided to shit talk Ronda the way I wanted Holm too.

Ronda needs to be forgotten ber career is as dead as George Michaels.

That pic Nunes posted on her twitter afterwards of her pushing crying Ronda in a baby stroller while holding her belt is funny af too lol

I dont care about Nunez , I am just happy for last night

I feel like we can recognize what she did for the sport without respecting her because imo people who act like rude entitled trash don't deserve respect.

It's like I said a few times in this thread, I think that she acts the way she does today because of:

1. her experiences in judo long before she even came to MMA

2. the way she was taught by her mother to deal with these kinds of situations

When you're just a kid and people boo you constantly for no reason beyond the fact that you're an American, then that's going to have an effect on your psyche. And the way that her mother taught her to deal with this was to shape a worldview where it's HER vs THEM, Rousey vs everyone else.

If I was consistently treated like shit by people when I was younger for no good reason at all then I'm sure I'd have a similar attitude to her's today. I'm not saying it's the best way to handle the situation, but it's not surprising to me at all.

What I honestly believe is that what Rousey wants more than anything else is to be accepted by people. She craves that and probably thinks that by becoming ultra-successful she'll get some measure of it. And for a while, she did. But then as soon as she lost, she was bombarded by the most vile things imaginable and many of her so-called fans turned on her, laughed at her, taunted her, and insulted her. And that just proved to her, yet again, that people can't be trusted and that ultimately, deep down, no one is really on her side.

And so the cycle continues.

A chick with a left hook starches this sloppy striking broad.

Amanda has every right to be pissed at RR. As Dana confirmed, Amanda is getting a slice of the PPV action.

This event is likely to do lower sales, mainly due to RR's media silence. Amanda is therefore probably going to take home far less pay than she could have.

RR probably doesn't care as she is supposedly getting a fixed amount regardless of PPV sales. Also Rousey is already wealthy and stated she doesn't fight for money.

The fact that Amanda hasn't been more critical of Rousey's actions speaks volumes of her personality and what a great person she is.

Back