Anyone else like Nunes less

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
After listening to her interview after the Honda implosion?

Didn't exactly care for her prior tbh, now I'm looking forward to another cat zingano-like performance.

Lol.

After I saw the mask at the weigh-in I knew there was no way I could dislike her. I'm a fan.

Couldn't hear anything at BWW, what did she say?

No but I definitely felt terrible for Ronda.

HELL no!

I *heart* Amanda even more.

<{monica}>

She could've been more gracious and chilled with the "forget about Ronda Rousey" talk.

Like her girlfriend said on the Countdown show, without Rousey the opportunity to be champ in the UFC probably would not even exist.

Rousey is a legend. Show respect.

After listening to her interview after the Honda implosion?

Didn't exactly care for her prior tbh, now I'm looking forward to another cat zingano-like performance.

Lol.

That chick is a stud! i'd roll with her..lol

She sounded frustrated that more women didn't get the attention she thought they deserved. Seems reasonable enough. The press is undeniably heavily skewed toward one combatant and she got her ass punished.

She owns. UFC completely ignored her during the build up for 207. They even created a worthless 145 lbs. belt for Holly to win so they could set up a champion vs. champion rematch.

She's cool. Badass fighter too.

I thought what she said was spot on. She basically said what everyone was too afraid to say on camera.

you can do what she did, if you beat the fuck out of someone in less than one minute without taking a punch

Doesn't matter rousey is done= women's mma goes back to being irrelevant until cyborg fights again

I respect these opinions.

But I don't care about her personality.

She is WRECKING MACHINE built for my enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back