Anyone else like Nunes less

Makes sense she would feel a little disrespected in the lead up to the fight, and a bit vindicated now. She deserves to gloat.

giphy.gif

After listening to her interview after the Honda implosion?

Didn't exactly care for her prior tbh, now I'm looking forward to another cat zingano-like performance.

Lol.
After seeing how badly she dismantled Ronda.. I didn't even care. If that's the shit she's bringing and landing every fight, she's going to be the next longest reigning Womens Champion. Bitch swings with so much power and precision its like watching female Mike Tyson.
When I saw her opening flurry, I saw a man swinging. Crazy how much power she generates.

I know what you mean...

I like nunes but she was not very gracious or classy after. we all know Ronda is mentally weak and can't deal with adversity, but she dominated rousey in the worst way, I thought she was careless with words. bizarre night....

I get where you're coming from. With the UFC aiming to erase the Holly KO kick in the build up and completely leaving Nunes out as well, I think it was justified to have Nunes be so real tonight. She basicaly just told the crowd to forget about Ronda and start paying attention to the rest of the division. Nothing wrong with wanting some much-deserved attention. She was on a winning streak, got the belt in impressive fashion, and worked the hype machine in less than a minute. Dana even looked sick to his stomach putting that belt around the woman he didn't want to put it around.

Nunes just speaking out Khabib-style. Respeck.

HUGE FAN.

Didn't she say something like "we're fucking done with Ronda Rousey!"? Also she shushed Edmond after the fight.

#AmandaBless

Hell, if anything, I didn't like her before. Her post fight speaches made me a fan.

Doesn't matter rousey is done= women's mma goes back to being irrelevant until cyborg fights again

Truth. I would not be at all surprised if UFC spins off WMMA to separate programming a la WNBA.

UFC got married to WMMA out of love for Rousey. Here comes the divorce.

She's wild as fuck...great post-fight promo. Brazilian that's learned the language. High skill level. Charismatic. Gay.

They should be able to market the shit out of her.
"white americans"\ WWE casual fans will not fall for her.

After seeing how badly she dismantled Ronda.. I didn't even care. If that's the shit she's bringing and landing every fight, she's going to be the next longest reigning Womens Champion. Bitch swings with so much power and precision its like watching female Mike Tyson.
When I saw her opening flurry, I saw a man swinging. Crazy how much power she generates.
Holy hyperbole Batman!!! Bring on Floyd.......

she was totally dismissive of Ronda. The same thing people gave Ronda shit for.

"white americans"\ WWE casual fans will not fall for her.

Yeah I don't know....on paper it may not appear so, but she's got a pretty attractive style in there. That same crowd that would hate the foreign gay broad, also loves action fighters who fuck people up on the feet....so maybe they cancel themselves out?

After listening to her interview after the Honda implosion?

Didn't exactly care for her prior tbh, now I'm looking forward to another cat zingano-like performance.

Lol.
typical Ronda fangirl response
b4f.jpg

She could've been more gracious and chilled with the "forget about Ronda Rousey" talk.

Like her girlfriend said on the Countdown show, without Rousey the opportunity to be champ in the UFC probably would not even exist.

Rousey is a legend. Show respect.
Because Honda is full of respect

Rhonda got what was coming to her

Back