Anyone else like Nunes less

It's not like Ronda stuck around for her interview, she was free to fill in the space.

She's wild as fuck...great post-fight promo. Brazilian that's learned the language. High skill level. Charismatic. Gay.

They should be able to market the shit out of her.

Not a nunez fan but she isnt so bad, yeah she looks and talks like a caveman or something but she murcked ronda so we are on good terms absolutley

I really didn't understand what she is saying

She made 200K plus endorsements/PPV points for beating the shit out of someone who got paid 3 million, who was intentionally favored by the company, intentionally promoted over her (as a champ), etc...

Let the woman flex and get it all off her chest. She worked her ass off and deserves it.

After listening to her interview after the Honda implosion?

Didn't exactly care for her prior tbh, now I'm looking forward to another cat zingano-like performance.

Lol.

I know what you mean...

I like nunes but she was not very gracious or classy after. we all know Ronda is mentally weak and can't deal with adversity, but she dominated rousey in the worst way, I thought she was careless with words. bizarre night....

She could've been more gracious and chilled with the "forget about Ronda Rousey" talk.

Like her girlfriend said on the Countdown show, without Rousey the opportunity to be champ in the UFC probably would not even exist.

Rousey is a legend. Show respect.
Yeah but Ronda was so obnoxious for so long that she deserves anything she gets.

tumblr_oj1cvhJqTo1w0433po1_250.gif

I'm a fan and have loved her improvement.

She should have shown respect to Rousey.

Then ripped the UFC a new asshole for disrespecting her. Say into the microphone I haven't been accepting calls from the MMAAA and other associations but maybe it's time I picked up the phone.

Nunes has an awesome hair do as well....i might let my parakeet have that one :)

Didn't exactly care for her prior tbh, now I'm looking forward to another cat zingano-like performance.

Lol.
What was so bad? I like her and I would thank her for what she did if I ever met her. She actually tried to make a case for her division sans Rousey which is necessary and she gave Ronda some respect as well prior to that.

She sounded frustrated that she wasn't given the same attention and also sounded disrespectful, like kicking someone who is already on the ground. Ronda maybe is done, but she did allot for women in the ufc. Ronda was not just a good fighter, but a mix of being a good fighter+having charisma= being able to sell tickets to the general public, not just the hardcore fans. If it weren't for Ronda, when would you have see a women's fight headline a PPV.

You know, after that mask shit at the weigh-ins and beating the poo out of Rousey...I'm starting to fall for that butch dyke. I think I'm in love. Shit. I think I'm a FAN!

#WARNUNES

LMAO don't try and turn Sherdoggers against her, because your queen got her ass whooped.

Yeah but Ronda was so obnoxious for so long that she deserves anything she gets.

Ronda is obnoxious because she's been shit on her whole life. It's a reaction to being booed and hated, even before she was an adult.

Anyone who has looked into her background knows that what she is today is a reaction to the way she's been treated in the past. And when "fans" mercilessly mock her when she doesn't perform at an A level, it just confirms, in her mind, that she'll never be accepted.

Lol.

Tbh, I couldn't understand a goddamn thing she said.

So I'm good.

Nunes bless

fuck that. I want to make sweet sweet love to her now!

Amanda needs a monument. Bless her for ending the second coming of bullshit.

Back