Anyone else like Nunes less

I LOVE AMANDA!!! Is it weird that I was turned on during those 48 seconds?

tumblr_oj1cvhJqTo1w0433po1_250.gif

I'm a fan and have loved her improvement.

Caption is off. She said "Imda reel Cham Pyun!"

She owns. UFC completely ignored her during the build up for 207. They even created a worthless 145 lbs. belt for Holly to win so they could set up a champion vs. champion rematch.

Good avatar.

She could've been more gracious and chilled with the "forget about Ronda Rousey" talk.

Like her girlfriend said on the Countdown show, without Rousey the opportunity to be champ in the UFC probably would not even exist.

Rousey is a legend. Show respect.
C0_atieXcAAPQ8Q.jpg

lool did you watch the fight? She was calm and confident and then spat some truth. You cant be frustrated if you do your job and then tells the truth
im talking prior to the fight and after everything ended.
they didn't treat her as the BW champ before the fight and after she beat Honda they(the media)
waited her to be some kind of magnanimous to HONDA.

Blame it on the Conor Mcgregor Effect. Amanda just wants to get paid.

After listening to her interview after the Honda implosion?

Didn't exactly care for her prior tbh, now I'm looking forward to another cat zingano-like performance.

Lol.

Nah, she's fucking awesome.

And that's one of the best kinds of awesome.

she made up for it in the post fight.

After listening to her interview after the Honda implosion?

Didn't exactly care for her prior tbh, now I'm looking forward to another cat zingano-like performance.

Lol.

Nope. If you were shunned throughout the entire promo only receiving a slither of the limelight and just went out and ANNIHILATED your challenger, totally understandable to say a few arrogant things post fight....

I like her a hell of a lot more.

She said everything about the 135 division Ive been saying since Ronda was champ. There are too many fighters not having attention paid to them because the golden girl is champion. The division is much better now, give them the exposure they deserve.

She could've been more gracious and chilled with the "forget about Ronda Rousey" talk.

Like her girlfriend said on the Countdown show, without Rousey the opportunity to be champ in the UFC probably would not even exist.

Rousey is a legend. Show respect.

Joe Son is a legend too.

206yl3l.gif

Nunes' last two fights have made me a big fan. Great fighter, great girl. I hope she stays champ for a long time.

Doesn't matter rousey is done= women's mma goes back to being irrelevant until cyborg fights again

Interesting way to see it. The other way to look at it is that we might be seeing the birth of a new star that runs through contenders and could take the division to a new level.

I'm a huge Nunes fan. Finally a mean female BW who can back it up. Ronda wasn't more Oliver McCall esque than a Mike Tyson. But Nunes is like Joana Champion but with 20lbs of more power (allthough not as much skill and cardio)

Man I felt bad for Ronda. I mean it wasn't that she lost but in the fashion she lost. It's like it was mistake to even put her in there with Nunes.

Interesting way to see it. The other way to look at it is that we might be seeing the birth of a new star that runs through contenders and could take the division to a new level.
Lol god no. First of all she's a lesbian which already won't sit well with many.. second she's annoying af and just says too many stupid things.. 3rd= she's not marketable , she's horrible looking .. no amounts of photoshop will even get her to a 3/10 . There's nothing to market there

Back