Anyone else hoping for an Ellenberger win against Hendricks?

Ellenberger has a good chance, don't know if he can pull it off but I'll be rooting for him

Hendricks had some serious trouble with a strong wrestler with a good chin so Ellenberger does have a decent chance to pee on Hendricks' "cleaning out the division". I was getting pretty sick of Hendricks whining, so a reality check might even benefit him in the long run.

yeah i guess it is the whining.....

and not to discredit his punching power/skill - but something about the way he won his fights with fitch and kampmann, and then following up with whining about his title shot rubbed me the wrong way....

it's possible to have 2 lucky KO's like that right? lol

I don't think Jake has the cardio to grind Hendricks.

Im hoping Ellenberger wins. I like him more and I think Hendricks is overrated. It gives me some validation.

Hendricks had some serious trouble with a strong wrestler with a good chin so Ellenberger does have a decent chance to pee on Hendricks' "cleaning out the division". I was getting pretty sick of Hendricks whining, so a reality check might even benefit him in the long run.

I wouldn't say Ellenberger has a strong chin persay. Ellenberger packs a serious punch though, so either guy could go down.

I want to see Hendricks get his shot at GSP.......so no i don't want Burger to win.

This looks like such an even fight to me on paper.

Hendricks' mindset is what is going to have the biggest affect on the fight though.

Will he play it safer looking for a sure win to stay in the title hunt?
Will he go all guns blazing looking for a "screw you Dana" KO?
Will he get sloppy with confidence and get caught?

There are plenty of potential pitfalls and scenarios for the outcome of this fight, but all of the pressure is on Johny for this one. A win for Jake E will be good as well, but he will still have to beat someone else from the upper deck before being in contention himself.

I am torn on this one. I want Johny Hendricks to win so he gets his deserved title shot, but I also want to see Jake E to win because I think Johny was blessed with some KO fortune that went directly to his head making him think he was suddenly a WW god.

Nope. I like Ellenberger but I like Hendricks more.

Nope. Absolutely want Hendricks to win, especially now that he has to fight someone who lost to the guy he just knocked out.

Beats 3 top 10 guys in a row and gets shitted out of a title shot and people call him a whiner? Wow Sherdog you make me shake my head in shame. No hespect.

Back