Anyone else hoping for an Ellenberger win against Hendricks?

1pounder

White Belt
Reaction score
I am really hoping that Ellenberger takes the win against Hendricks.......

As deserving of the title shot that Hendricks is, I can't wrap my finger around why i want him to get smashed by Berger.......

Anyone else feel the same?

He took food from my kids!

if hendricks can't beat ellenberger than asking for a title shot was a moot point

It would be awesome to have a champ that has a beard like that. War Hendricks.

I really dont see Ellenberger getting KO'd by Hendricks.....

Call me crazy, but i think Ellenberger has a better chin then Kampann and Fitch....

I really dont see Ellenberger getting KO'd by Hendricks.....

Call me crazy, but i think Ellenberger has a better chin then Kampann and Fitch....

Did you watch Ellenberger v Kampmann?

Even if Hendricks lose he still gets a title shot right? I mean that's how Diaz, Sonnen,and Edgar got theirs.

This might look a lot like the Story fight for Hendricks.

Yeah, mainly because of his fans are butthurt about Diaz but I like the dude.

I hope Jake wins so we don't hear johnny boy whine and ***ch anymore.
I hope Ellenberger comes in as a big underdog.

I did - thats why i said "call me crazy"....

I just don't see him getting taken out by Hendricks....

Hendricks packs a much bigger punch than Kampmann... and Kampmann certainly checked Ellenberger's chin.

I like both guys, and Ellenberger was in the same boat that Hendricks is in. He had won six in a row and the loss before that was a very close decision loss to Carlos Condit. Then he almost finished Kampmann and got caught after he gassed.

I give Hendricks the slight edge here but wouldn't be surprised if Jake pulled off the upset and I think he would deserve the next shot if he did.

Hendricks is going to win by knockout

He's the new JDS in terms of not getting his deserved title shot and cleaning out the division before finally getting it.

Im hoping for a great fight, unlike most of Hendricks' fights vs other wrestlers.

Back