Anyone else hoping Carmouche beats Rousey?

I am defiantly hoping this. Get women out of the UFC give them their own league for whoever wants to watch that shit. No one watches womens sports for the simple reason they suck. You don't see the NBA making us watch a quarter of WNBA at halftime.

Excellent post. Couldn't have said it any better :)

I am team Ronda for sure. She is gonna take that girls arm.

Just so that Dana will probably cancels the women's division, because as he said, it's the "Ronda Rousey show"?

Merry Christmas

hope she does, but she won't. She has zero ground game, and that's why the UFC picked her

I am.. fucken tired of Zuffa and MMA media trying to shove bitch Rousey down our throats!

I am.. fucken tired of Zuffa and MMA media trying to shove bitch Rousey down our throats!

VKaWX.gif

She is by a wide margin the most unlikable personality in MMA.

The UFC/Zuffa isn't shoving Rousey down your throat any more than they are any other champion. How often do they talk about GSP and Anderson, and about how great they are and how they are the best of all time, etc.

Ronda has always came across as a bitch to me. I hope she keeps beating girls until they can lure Carano back for a one more fight. She'll be like Hulk Hogan coming in to beat the Iron Sheik and it would be epic.

Ronda has always came across as a bitch to me. I hope she keeps beating girls until they can lure Carano back for a one more fight. She'll be like Hulk Hogan coming in to beat the Iron Sheik and it would be epic.

Gina Carano @ 135 lbs.?! :icon_lol:

She had to strip nude multiple times to make 145 lbs.

I hope Ronda loses, her star dims and WMMA disappears from the UFC.

I think DW would be fine with Cromouche beating Rousey. It would be a sign to him that the division is stronger than he thought. The last thing he wants is having a Champion noone wants to fight.

I am rooting for Ronda.

Hell yeah! I can't stand the way Ronda is being treated like a queen. She hasn't proven anything yet she automatically gets a belt and a main event spot over former champions like hendo and machida. End this nonsense Carmouche!

Nope, not proven an fn thing!!!!!!!

Olympic Bronze Medalist is Judo.

Amatuer and Professional record together....10-0......ALL 1st Round FINISHES. 9 of those 10 were under a minute.

Strikeforce (Zuffa) Bantamweigh Champion.

NOONE has ever had that impressive of a record except for maybe Mike Tyson.

Not proven an fn thing!!!!!!!

<SARCASM OFF>

Remember when they brought over divisions from the WEC that did not exist in the UFC, both Jose Aldo and Dominic Cruz were given UFC belts. Why should it be any different for divisions at Strikeforce that didn't exist in the UFC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, not proven an fn thing!!!!!!!

Olympic Bronze Medalist is Judo.

Amatuer and Professional record together....10-0......ALL 1st Round FINISHES.

Strikeforce (Zuffa) Bantamweigh Champion.

NOONE has ever had that impressive of a record except for maybe Mike Tyson.

Not proven an fn thing!!!!!!!

<SARCASM OFF>

Remember when they brought over divisions from the WEC that did not exist in the UFC, both Jose Aldo and Dominic Cruz were given UFC belts. Why should it be any different for divisions at Strikeforce that didn't exist in the UFC?

And Tyson never beat anybody that good either. But at least he fought in a division with more than 2 people in it.

Back