Anyone else hoping Carmouche beats Rousey?

There's a long list but to save myself from writing an essay, I'll jot a few in points.

1. Disrespected GSP - said he's bad for the sport. The same GSP that paved the way for the likes of her.

2. Picks on ring girls and celebs who have said nothing bad about her.

3. Disrespected one of the greatest Olympians of all time in Michael Phelps.

4. Ducked Cyborg at 145 lb and then talked her way into an immediate title shot at 135, setting a trend for others like Sonnen to do so.

5. She's a hypocrite - criticized Miesha Tate for posing in underwear and then posed naked for ESPN.

As I said, those are just some to name a few.

Well thank you for clarifying. None of those really seem to stick out as horrible thou, I mean the worse thing she did is "disrespect" gsp...people really seem to hate rousey and if those are the reason then I'm still confused.

Well thank you for clarifying. None of those really seem to stick out as horrible thou, I mean the worse thing she did is "disrespect" gsp...people really seem to hate rousey and if those are the reason then I'm still confused.

She is an utter bitch. What is there not to get?

i just want to see how much interest there is in the womens division when a "cute bubbly blonde girl" doesn't hold the belt

She is an utter bitch. What is there not to get?

Well I don't think she is and neither do a ton of other people.

What I don't get is that you hate her guts but no one can seem to come up with anything she has done worse then " disrespect ".

What I don't get is that you hate her guts but no one can seem to come up with anything she has done worse then " disrespect ".

I just came up with a reason why she's a hypocrite. That's worse.

Couldn't care less, TBH. Put them in Jell-O and maybe I'll pay attention.

I hope Rhonda wins at least she is pretty when dressed up. Have you seen what majority of the female fighters look like? Definitely want Rhonda headlining instead of those heffers.

Don't really like WMMA but just like Rashad said they tend to bring it more than the men. Lol emotional creatures they be :p

Couldn't care less, TBH. Put them in Jell-O and maybe I'll pay attention.

Don't know why but the first thing that came to mind was Disney's Mickey And The Beanstalk when Goofy was on the Jello.

Me.
No interest in WMMA and Carmouche winning would more than likely see it shelved until there's more than one superstar for Dana to hang his hat on.

UAlZU.gif

Without respect.................

Back