Anyone else hoping Carmouche beats Rousey?

Wow Exuberant**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just so that Dana will probably cancels the women's division, because as he said, it's the "Ronda Rousey show"?

Merry Christmas

Yes, then WMMA will be out of the UFC as quickly as it arrived. Rightfully so.

Nope there is several decent women fighters,as long as they put on good fights im cool with them being in the ufc,the last strikeforce card the best fight on the card was a womens fight.

I've never had a fighter annoy me as much as Rousey. Even Chael Sonnen seems like more of a genuine human being than her. She's the most unlikeable fighter I've ever seen. Sure she's attractive but so was Gina and we saw where that got her. Irrelevancy.

Cyborg for life!

If I'm going to watch two women fight, one of them at least better be a man.

For the BS on GSP, I do admit that I wouldn't mind to see her lose her title at all.

Why would anybody want that? Ronda has dat ass, and doze pointy 180 degree elbow-angles. Liz looks like she was hit in the face with a shovel, and then run over by a lawnmower, and then to soothe the wounds; bathed in acetone and set on fire...only to then be put out by a greasy tee-shirt.

I don't really care. I enjoy watching the higher profile women's bouts. It's the mid-tier ones that are hard to watch. As long as cards aren't over saturated with lower skilled women's bouts it doesn't bother me.

Yes, I like Ronda but her ego has gotten too big and I wanna see this blow up in Dana's face.

It won't cancel women's MMA. The UFC has committed to it, so it won't end if Rousey loses a fight.
I wouldn't mind seeing Liz beat her because I think she is an easier matchup for Miesha.

It won't cancel women's MMA. The UFC has committed to it, so it won't end if Rousey loses a fight.
I wouldn't mind seeing Liz beat her because I think she is an easier matchup for Miesha.

You really believe this? Wow.

They never said they were committed. Dana said it could last or it may not.

Honestly? Yes. I have nothing against Rousey as a person, in fact I think she seems like a pretty decent individual, but the thought of the UFC turning into a gender-neutral promotion is something I'm uncomfortable with.

I'll tolerate shitty cards, Mike Goldberg faking his way through 90% of the fights, brain-damaged post-fight interviews with people who should have been rushed to the hospital several rounds ago, and every headlining event being promoted as the most insane fight in the history of combat sports, simply because MMA is the only sport I follow, and the UFC is the best promotion in all of MMA; holla! However, if you start mixing scary-looking women beating the shit out of each other for three rounds into that particular cocktail, I'm not going to touch it.

As soon as Ronda or kinda attractive girls aren't holding the title or contending the WMMA div will be over as it's only draw power comes if its fighters are " sexy "

It seems when any fighter gets too much camera/interview time all the haters come running to piss on the parade. That said, Rhonda is good for the sport and an excellent rep for womans mma. She isn't about just throwing roundhouse bombs in cat fights that you see in bars..instead she brings a technical ground game that grows in experience every match she survives. If she continues to grow and evolve focus energy into stand up striking she will be an awesomely balanced fighter.

So no...I am not hoping she loses...thanks.

Back