• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else have it 50-45 for Stipe?

TheRealWill

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rounds 1 and 4 were both close, but I thought Stipe won them both.

He out struck DC 29-12 in round one. DC did land the biggest punch of the round, right at the end. However, it wasn't nearly as devastating as the commentary team made it to be. He was slightly off balance and got hit with big punch. He immediately walked forward and landed a strike on DC to end the round.

In short, I don't think DCs big punch out weighed the other 4:57 seconds of the round.

Round 4 was close as in it was very competitive, where as in round one, it wasn't close at all until the punch at the end.

No real hard argument here, I just scored it for Stipe. I can see giving DC the 4th, but I have a big issue with giving him the 1st.

Anyone else have it a shutout for the Champ?

476787.jpg

I thought Stiopic lost the first but it was close. He utilized strong immigrant mentality to take the next four rounds for a 49-46. The fourth was close as well though.

y u gotta get political about it

Absolutely not.

I had DC winning the 1st and the 4th.

What about round 5? Didn't DC land most of the significant strikes / harder shots ?

My friend scored it 50-45 but he hates cormier.

I had it 49-46 with DC taking the 4th

DD won 1 round and there’s a 10-8 round so it should be 50-46

Stipe used great Croatian strength to pull off the victory and defeat his inferior opponent.

All hail Independence (Cleveland).

Back