Anyone else hate "How I met your mother?"

I can't stand that show. It's utter shit. It's just a bunch of douchey people standing around making PG13 sex jokes.

its the modern version of "Friends"

NPH is the only slightly redeeming thing about that garbage.

I'm the only on my group of friends to hate it and BBT :D

HIMYM: yeah is fun and all but just it don't push me to want see another episode, my friends and GF obsession with it just pushed it from "meh" to "not this shit again"

BBT: Hey i've no problem with nerds. Many of my friends are, i truly enjoy some nerd shit (i'm huge vg fan since 16 bit age, wear Berserk avatar in teh Sherdog), and i really appreciated very nerdy series like Chuck.
Never bullied them back in school and even defended them from my friends sometimes because i'm the "live and let live" type of guy
Still it's like if BBB activate some bully shit in my DNA, one episode make me smile, two get me bored, three me want jump into the television and bitchslap them all :D

I'm the only on my group of friends to hate it and BBT :D

HIMYM: yeah is fun and all but just it don't push me to want see another episode, my friends and GF obsession with it just pushed it from "meh" to "not this shit again"

BBT: Hey i've no problem with nerds. Many of my friends are, i truly enjoy some nerd shit (i'm huge vg fan since 16 bit age, wear Berserk avatar in teh Sherdog), and i really appreciated very nerdy series like Chuck.
Never bullied them back in school and even defended them from my friends sometimes because i'm the "live and let live" type of guy
Still it's like if BBB activate some bully shit in my DNA, one episode make me smile, two get me bored, three me want jump into the television and bitchslap them all :D

I see you have no problem with acronyms either.

Cobie Smulders is hot. The show is hot garbage.
Not as bad as big bang or 2.5 men but it's definitely down in the toilet.

I enjoy it. But I don't take it seriously. Also, Cobie Smolders is reason enough for me to watch. :D

Yeah I do. Don't know what it is about American comedies but not only do I know find them funny but I find them annoying as hell. How I met your mother, Community, Parks & Wreck, Workaholics, etc. Everyone seems to worship them but I just find them all the same and boring.

I tend to find British comedies funnier, especially dark comedies like Peepshow.

It's time for it to be off tv, stop selling the dvds, and the dvds that do exist, burn that shit fahrenheit 451 style.

ahah you just made a Fahrenheit 451 reference i don't know if thats funny or very sad. Either way nicely done and i agree fuck how i met you mother

himym is like a shitty version of Friends, but friends was so good that himym is actually aight in my book. I'd say the show deserves zero awards in anything, but i got sucked into the first few seasons from a female friend and now i watch it regularly =/

big bang theory is horrendous.

Lmao stop trolling and go watch some Rush Hour 2 or whatever it is you comedic casuals watch. The real men are having a discussion.

your posts in this thread make me confused...

I tend to find British comedies funnier, especially dark comedies like Peepshow.

How could you not?
You%2BPromised%2BNot%2BTo%2BTell%2B-%2BHitler%2BPromised%2BNot%2BTo%2BInvade%2BCzechoslovakia%252C%2BJeremy.%2BWelcome%2BTo%2BThe%2BReal%2BWorld.jpg

OPs description is accurate. No guy in his 20's in NYC is obsessed with meeting the one and getting married and moving to the suburbs. The premise is absurd and the show is only marginally funny at times thanks to NPH.

Back