Anyone else hate "How I met your mother?"

I think he could considering he's gay in real life.

Lmao stop trolling and go watch some Rush Hour 2 or whatever it is you comedic casuals watch. The real men are having a discussion.

I think he could considering he's gay in real life.

Lmao stop trolling and go watch some Rush Hour 2 or whatever it is you comedic casuals watch. The real men are having a discussion.

f1013d0b_909263d6_2291482-not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

I don't get it. I can't remember laughing once at that show, but I've only seen maybe 8-10 episodes.

Simply put, any sitcom post 2000 with a laughtrack or live studio audience can suck a duck.

I hate every current show on TV with an overly abusive laugh track. If the joke wasn't good enough for me to laugh at it on my own, then forcing it just makes me change the channel.

this guy reminds me of that guy in Happy Gilmore:

"And Grizzly Adams had a beard".
"....But Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.":icon_lol:

His name is Phillip. And stop being a dick, he has a learning disability.

It's bad, but was okay at it's best (maybe around season 3 or so). It's incredibly inoffensive, though. I don't see how anybody could hate it except (unless they just hate what it represents).

All American sitcoms are terrible. Good films though.
That's a horribly uninformed opinion. Outside of The Office, nearly all the best English-language comedy shows since the 1990s have been American.

Arrested Development.
Case in point.

The show has one good character. One.Barney.
Then it has one okay character. Robin.
Then it has three annoying lesbians.

Thought it was a funny show, has gotten less funny for the past several years. Will still watch, IDGAF.

Simply put, any sitcom post 2000 with a laughtrack or live studio audience can suck a duck.

This.

I haven't watched it a lot but the laugh track really pisses me off. I didn't really like the show feeling like the jokes were too cheesy and the chick thing is real too cause it was girls who kept trying to get me to watch it.

Same thing with big bang theory. Think that show and two and a half men are highly over-rated.

Fuck you TS, that show is awesome, although I will not lie that the past 1-2 seasons have not been half (or a quarter) as funny as the older seasons. Sucks.

American sitcoms can be good! HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Everybody Loves Raymond, must I mentioned Friends? and Will & Grace. Dude, hilariousness.

It's a good show. Just dont take it seriously, sit back, smoke a dub, and you'll enjoy it.

I watch it for Cobie Smulders. I like to think of her in her SHIELD uniform.

I just learned of its existence like last year.

Can't stand it.

That's a horribly uninformed opinion. Outside of The Office, nearly all the best English-language comedy shows since the 1990s have been American.

Equally uninformed. Peep Show, The Inbetweeners, The IT Crowd, The Royle Family, The Vicar of Dibley, The Thin Blue Line, I'm Alan Patridge.

EDIT: Forgot about the brilliance of The Thick of It, 2012. There's so many more. What a ridiculous thing to say. The US produces some great comedies (Friends, Scrubs, Community, Arrested Development, Futurama, The Simpsons, Parks and Recreation) but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Hipster hate, lol.

I like it. Maybe I like formulaic sitcoms but so be it. Never understood the love Modern Family gets.

For the record, I was joking about NPH being straight. It's what made me love his roles in the Harold and Kumar movies so much. He's like the Anderson Cooper kind of gay, I have much respect for them. I'd certainly share a bowl with them, assuming they've used some mouthwash beforehand.

Hipster hate, lol.

The funny thing is I'm a total hipster in some of my hatred of certain mainstream things like music, beer, movies etc... But I absolutely hate hipsters lol

Back