Anyone else find Coundown to be a big Alex P circle jerk?

Could have sworn that the Countdown said it was the co main but I did a fuck ton of drugs today.

{<shrug}

Don't recall Diego vs Ortega even being included in the countdown and I thought I watched the whole thing.
Diego/Ortega was a late addition so probably didnt have any footage of the fighters for the countdown (same with Dolidze/Smith)

Wait, there's a UFC schedule around the circle jerk? Cool!

The good thing about a circle jerk with a countdown is at least you got fair warning.

Can I say that?
None of those words are individually naughty, right?

I mean. I get it. He is a fuckin savage.

Maybe it's just me...

I find a lot of sherdog to be an even big poatan circle jerk.

U FIGHT CHEAP hype machine at work. Poatan fanboy euphoria and hysteria were already at an all time high. This will add even more juice to it.

Could have sworn that the Countdown said it was the co main but I did a fuck ton of drugs today.

{<shrug}

Don't recall Diego vs Ortega even being included in the countdown and I thought I watched the whole thing.
Countdown said Garry/MVP was the featured main card bout. Which means third last fight. Then the co-main of Lopes/Ortega. And of course the ME last.

I smoked a doobie. So I had to go back to see what they said about Garry/MVP.

Yeah, if it wasn't clear enough, I am not complaining.

If anyone is deserving of a circle jerk countdown it would be the guy defending his belt with a broken toe to salvage the biggest event of the year which was abandoned by a guy who never defended any belts ... and pulled out with a broken toe.

I mean, it's pretty fucking poetic if you think about it.

I ain't mad at it.
His toe isn't still broken just to be clear. That was two months ago.

Agreed 💯 bro saved 303 but iono I don't really like di voodoo he be into can't trust him I'm team Jiri

Then again Poatan said he likes slaps so I'm cool with it dis tayum 🤷

It would be kind of stupid if it wasnt a pro Poatan video. Yknow. The one they had to put together on short notice.

Can I say that?
None of those words are individually naughty, right?

I mean. I get it. He is a fuckin savage.

Maybe it's just me...

I mean, you got a two division champion, and then you got a guy he's already knocked out, and then you got a washed up guy from Bellator, and you got a guy who took his wife's last name.

Who do you think the focus should be on?

I mean, you got a two division champion, and then you got a guy he's already knocked out, and then you got a washed up guy from Bellator, and you got a guy who took his wife's last name.

Who do you think the focus should be on?

I ain't even saying I wouldn't have done the same thing.
It was the obvious play.

I mean who else is a bigger draw in the card? They are not gonna pump up Ian Garry lmao

Back