Anyone else feel sorry for Cain?

This may be true, but I think a strong win for Cain on Saturday will raise his stock! He is what Mexico needs.

Mexico needs a government that's capable of imposing the rule of law. They don't need a guy who has been to Mexico a few times to win a belt in a sport they all think is "gay".

i think JDS is more marketable than Cain

Cain comes across as a bit socially awkward.... almost introverted kind of guy.

JDS has a REALLY chill personality. It's won him over a shitload of fans.

Even my 11 year old worships the guy lol

I agree with you, I always thought Cain had a slight touch of down syndrome.

I agree with you, I always thought Cain had a slight touch of down syndrome.

Slight touch of down syndrome? How does that even work? You either have an extra chromosome or you dont...

Slight touch of down syndrome? How does that even work? You either have an extra chromosome or you dont...

Down's Syndrome is caused by an extra chromosome. "Down Syndrome" is a new form of retardation, first diagnosed in the person you just quoted.

I feel bad about him because this rematch feels rushed, it could have used some more build up for a bigger fight and if he loses again he's like the Rich Franklin of HW.

Nah, dudes a meathead and I find his whole aura annoying. Everytime he's asked about his heritage I cringe. Doesn't seem like a bad guy, but I hate the way he's marketed. And his intelligence, or lack thereof, doesn't appeal to me either

Nah, dudes a meathead and I find his whole aura annoying. Everytime he's asked about his heritage I cringe. Doesn't seem like a bad guy, but I hate the way he's marketed. And his intelligence, or lack thereof, doesn't appeal to me either

u mad?

I kind of did when I was watching the countdown perceiving his situation as unfavourable. But as others have said he is an extremely talented fighter, he's been UFC heavyweight champion and makes decent bank every time he fights. Even if he loses against JDS again he isn't really in need of my or your sympathy.

yeah, cain is a great guy and a great fighter but he will be brutally knocked out by JDS and then he will be the Koscheck-GSP for JDS.

Cain is a pro athlete, he will deal with the consequences of competition.

This is gonna be a great fight. Can't wait to see them both give it their best.

Feel bad for him? I feel excited that he gets to prove himself. I know we can all sit back and say hey they were both injured. But let's be honest the injuries were not the same for each guy.

Cain has every motivation on the planet to have the fight of his life. Junior is still tremendous, but i have a feeling Cain is going to come out on fire and look great.

Add this thread to the list of those to be bumped after tomorrow night. It is ludicrous how badly Cain is being written off.

This is one of those situations where if Cain loses, his career is basically going to go into limbo as "permanent number two" guy.

This is one of those situations where if Cain loses, his career is basically going to go into limbo as "permanent number two" guy.

Well, if he loses I'm not sure he's even #2. I'd like to see him fight Overeem and Werdum to see who's second best at HW.

why would you feel bad for a guy who other than the jds fight (in which he got clipped behind the ear early) has literally committed prison rape beat downs on everyone he's fought. this is going to be a war. JDS is a great great fighter but the way people are simply disregarding cain and assuming it's going to be exactly like the last fight is beyond me.

Cain is weaker - fact
Cain is shorter - fact
Cain is slower - fact
Cain has worst striking - fact
Cain has worst fight history - fact

Cain has better wrestling - fact

Everyone acts like rematches never go any different. JDS deserves to be favored, but you'd think reading these threads that Cain should retire.

I am a Cain fan and don't find JDS as marketable or appealing as a fighter but I just don't think Cain is gonna make it past the first round. Weird feeling I guess. Anyone else feel Cain is gonna get KO again?

You are wrong on both accounts, Junior is indeed marketable and appealing, the UFC is just after the hispano latino market which is huge in PPV's, and Cain will make it out of the first round and will give Cigano a round for his money.

Don't blink.

Back