Anyone else feel sorry for Cain?

Great work ethic and a poor chin... kinda feel sorry for him yea.

He gets paid and has lots of fans tho, so maybe not.

nah, like someone said earlier i felt bad for him the first go around being on fox and all that but hes worked his way back to a rematch and is fighting for the title again win or lose hes still one of the best heavys.

Why do you feel sorry for him? He's making lots of money, and if he loses, he just isn't the better fighter. Simple as that.

Cause Cain has so much charisma, and plays to the camera so well. So warm and endearing in interviews.

dude looks for the minimum amount of words to answer a question, and always looks like he's waiting for an interview to stop. He's far from a marketer's dream.

I have an endless amount of respect for Cain, great human being and great fighter

Cause Cain has so much charisma, and plays to the camera so well. So warm and endearing in interviews.

dude looks for the minimum amount of words to answer a question, and always looks like he's waiting for an interview to stop. He's far from a marketer's dream.

All the markings of a killer

A millionaire star athlete?

Not really.

Not unless he gets serious brain damage.

I wouldn't call the first time "brutal" or even a knockout.

Then what do you call it when you get dropped by a punch and punched more times until you are unconscious?

I like Cain a lot, so I'm happy he's fighting for the title. If he loses, I'll be sad 'cause he'll never get to fight for it again while JDS is on top. I really hope that fight goes into championship rounds.

Then what do you call it when you get dropped by a punch and punched more times until you are unconscious?

I'd call it "dropped by a punch and punched more times until you are unconscious."

To me a brutal KO is more like what Fedor did to Arlovski. One and DONE.

I am a Cain fan and don't find JDS as marketable or appealing as a fighter but I just don't think Cain is gonna make it past the first round. Weird feeling I guess. Anyone else feel Cain is gonna get KO again?

The guy who just got a Nike deal is not a marketable and appealing fighter??? GTFO!!!

Kind of. I'm not a fan of go but he seems like a good guy and its gonna be hard for him go get another title shot after getting knocked out again. He does have a hot wife and a lot of money

"How lucky was he", "intact"

Also I'd take you up on that I just don't understand the whole vCash system.

Lost a sig bet, but thanks for pointing that out, you and the dozen other people.

I don't think we can bet vcash against each other? Unless I'm wrong, which never happens...

i think JDS is more marketable than Cain

Cain comes across as a bit socially awkward.... almost introverted kind of guy.

JDS has a REALLY chill personality. It's won him over a shitload of fans.

Even my 11 year old worships the guy lol

This may be true, but I think a strong win for Cain on Saturday will raise his stock! He is what Mexico needs.

I will feel badly if he loses in dominating fashion again, he wont be getting near the title again if Junior keeps winning like he has.

His only hope is that Overeem beats Junior.

But I would sooner see Cormier stay at HW and take on Overeem in a title eliminator next year.

I don't feel sorry for him, but his appalling lack of defense is going to get him KO'd once again in my opinion.

Back