Anyone else feel sorry for Cain?

i think JDS is more marketable than Cain

Cain comes across as a bit socially awkward.... almost introverted kind of guy.

JDS has a REALLY chill personality. It's won him over a shitload of fans.

Even my 11 year old worships the guy lol

Your little one sounds like one intelligent human being :)

It's a little silly to feel sorry for a fighter losing when they haven't lost yet.

There's a good chance that in 48 hours we'll be talking about how Cain beat the shit out of JDS.

It's a little silly to feel sorry for a fighter losing when they haven't lost yet.

There's a good chance that in 48 hours we'll be talking about how Cain beat the shit out of JDS.

A good chance? As in more than 50%? I don't think so.

I think JDS is more market worthy. He has a good personality and he got the skills to back up his talks. Cain on the other hand, is more about pride and mexico. JDS is more about UFC rather than South American heritage.

No way do I feel sorry for him. He's fighting for the heavyweight belt tomorrow night! He has his health and a nice family. He's making good money. There's too much misery in this world to feel sorry for someone in that position.

jds is more marketable than cain
if a hw fighter who knocks out all his opponents and has a great record isnt marketable no one is marketable

In a way, yes. He's a tough guy who has trained his butt off, but even though he's really, seriously good....

it doesn't look like he's good enough to get the belt back. For a guy like him, it's about competing and winning, so even though, as some posters point out, he is getting very well paid, and even though he is a top 5 HW, I think he probably wouldn't be happy with that.

I don't feel sorry for him, i would be willing to take a beating from JDS to get as much money as he is getting for this fight alone

i think JDS is more marketable than Cain

Cain comes across as a bit socially awkward.... almost introverted kind of guy.

JDS has a REALLY chill personality. It's won him over a shitload of fans.

Even my 11 year old worships the guy lol

He is a genuinely nice guy as well. I had the pleasure of meeting around 30 or so MMA fighters/personalities and him and Pat Barry are far and away the nicest. JDS truly appreciates his fans and takes time to show it.

When we met him at an autograph signing he was very friendly and very happy to sign autographs and take pictures. I know this sounds like such an easy thing but 2 people away sat Matt Hughes who was so standoffish and was visibly irritated and did not want to be there. He refused to even shake hands and would not even answer simple questions.

The second time I met JDS his English had greatly improved and he was even more fan friendly and eager to interact with fans.

Not now, but I felt bad for the guy when he got KTFO in 64 seconds after months of the UFC building him up as an unstoppable juggernaut and ambassador to Mexico.

that's actually why I liked watching him get his lights turned off

JDS not marketable? there's a reason he's sponsored by Nike and not Cain

Not now, but I felt bad for the guy when he got KTFO in 64 seconds after months of the UFC building him up as an unstoppable juggernaut and ambassador to Mexico.

Have to say i felt the same way.

Dont be sorry TS, im a huge JDS fan and i feel very insecure about this fight for some reason.

b932c243-8208-4e61-a758-27f7208e57b0.gif

I am a Cain fan and don't find JDS as marketable or appealing as a fighter but I just don't think Cain is gonna make it past the first round. Weird feeling I guess. Anyone else feel Cain is gonna get KO again?

I fail to see what makes Cain so marketable, besides his brown skin and "Mexican" heritage. He's not good looking or well-spoken. He's also not more exciting to watch than JDS. He's also not the first "Mexican" HW champion.

Back