Anybody own a hoodie?

I would grab that WAND jacket in a second if it were a size up :(

Does anyone have a tapout hoody? Was thinking about getting me one of those but was wondering how the sizing on them went? Like someone said earlier the FCF hoodies run slightly big, my FCF one is a medium and its pretty much perfect

Yeah that BTT ones looks sweet and that wand is without a doubt kickass! What I'm looking for is a hoodie that doesn't say "look at me, I can fuck you up! Look at me!" What I want to say is "MMA is the new sport, and support it" while still looking good. :D

Just got the brown Nogi hoodie. Its soft and comfortable also reasonably priced. Haven't taken it off since I got it. http://www.nogi.com I guess they have different thickness and styles but the brown one is really really cozy.

Yeah I've been hearing nothing good about Nogi. Their shorts look absolutley sweet.

ClampXVII said:
Yeah I've been hearing nothing good about Nogi. Their shorts look absolutley sweet.

Think you mean nothing BUT good. :) I think Chris is on his way to your house :p

I really wanted a fokaii hoody but they ran out of mediums.

ClampXVII said:
Opps! My bad! I meant nothing BUT GREAT things about them........Don't kill me Chris! I trained before with Tracy!

Chris I am sure you can contact Jeff to get this guys IP and I will track his address from that for you :eek: :D

RUN Clamp! RUNNNN

LoBlo said:
I have a hoody from FCF, its sweet but I reccomend buying a size smaller than usual..I bought a Large and it swam on me..Medium fits nice..so go a size smaller.
how tall r u

Back