Anybody own a hoodie?

The reason I put this up is I want to support the sport by buy MMA related sweaters. I know I can walk across the street to Walmart and buy a $10.00 sweater, but my birthday is coming up and I love MMA and want to show my support. Thats the only reason some buys MMA related gear, well that and to look like a badass.

I'd hate to hijack my own thread, again, I was at my local Vons in Lakewood buying milk and I had my MT gear on. The guy waiting in line behind me asks me if I'm a fighter, and I say not really. Trying to be humble and avoid questions like "whats your record? Are you good? What style do you train? I train in whateva style". The dude says oh I am, I train at Lakewood Kickboxing, I'm one of their top pro fighters I just won my match 2 weeks ago. Acting impressed I go Oh really? Well congrats. being a pro is hardwork. He goes yeah I know, but I train there everyday preparing for my big break. I turn around not trying to laugh in his face. Now the reason I was trying not to laugh was this suppossed pro trains where I train, and I'm the assistant trainer at my gym! I went back the next day and told my trainer and we had a good laugh about it! Hate fools like that.

hoodie_causing_panic.jpg
This one looks pretty sweet and simple. Wish they sponsored Mayhem so I would say "Causing Mayhem".

What are you looking for in a hoodie? I'm a graphic designer and make hipster tees on the side. I can do up a cusotm hoodie for you for a small fee.

A comfortable sweater with preferably MT related material. I'd like to have a hoodie with a wai kru figure or a silhoutte of a MMA or MT fighter in his stance in his stance. How much can you do it for? Can I see what some of your work looks like?

Back