Anybody own a hoodie?

My friends all call me a Giant :( Now I need to get that awesome hair-dont Giant Silva, my dad has!

Nah I push for the Evan Tanner corn rows or "bum look"

richznuttz said:
I really wanted a fokaii hoody but they ran out of mediums.

There are no Fokai hoodies - I think you mean Yamato Damashii. I have the blue one.

I also have the Mayhem F KTFO hoody. Support the sport.

On that note:

TapDG said:
I have some shirts from KTFO and there pretty nice..

Is that you Craig Fields? Fuck KTFO.

E

DeltaSigChi4 said:
There are no Fokai hoodies - I think you mean Yamato Damashii. I have the blue one.

Actually, they do:

001.jpg

The sheer width of his face looks impressive.

UltimaMMA said:
Actually, they do:

001.jpg

Alright, Delta stands corrected. Those must be fairly new because when I picked up my Yamato one ...

001.jpg

those Fokai ones weren't avail.

E

DeltaSigChi4 said:

I also have the Mayhem F KTFO hoody. Support the sport.

On that note:

Is that you Craig Fields? Fuck KTFO.

E

whats wrong with KTFO :confused:

Craig Fields (owner of KTFO) has written checks to fighters for sponsership and said checks have bounced. He later forged banking documents and posted them online to try to discredit a Professional Fighter. He (and/or his cronies) posted with alternate accounts to try to convey that his company had support from the MMA fans/forum members. All of this was clearly exposed and if he was anywhere close to being a man he would've seppuku'ed himself years ago.

E

No worries. Support the sport and not conmen like Craig Fields. Hey C-money ... if you ever read this ... do the world a favour and kill yourself, you pussy.

E

I have a grey champion hoodie. It cost like $15 and does the same fucking thing as one with brand names written on them.

DeltaSigChi4 said:
Alright, Delta stands corrected. Those must be fairly new because when I picked up my Yamato one ...

Oh, I wasn't trying to diss you or anything, bro. The Fokai hoodie isn't on the main product page. It pops up when you browse the gear.

Back