Anybody on Mayberry visited Belgrade?

Mountain Dew

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
@Brown
Reaction score
The capital city of Serbia. Very under-rated holiday destination. Ridiculous women, amazing food, incredibly cheap & most folk know English too.

If folk on here are ever travelling around Europe, it's definitely worth a visit.

Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Meh.... all the same.

I thought Belgrade was kind of an ugly city tbh (in an interesting way at times, like those buildings left dilapidated in the middle of the city since the NATO bombings), although it gave me the impression of a city you'd grow to love if you lived there, as it seemed very lively and vibrant.
The people are probably the friendliest I've met and yeah there are industrial quantities of beauties.

Last edited:
Went with my buddy to visit his parents. Never drank as much beer and got laid so much I liked it more than Vegas.

Not the prettiest or most convenient and modern city. But people are very friendly and women are beautiful. Balkan food is great also, can confirm.

I've been twice, once around 2011 and once in 2015. It's a cool city for partying and the women are hot, plus its very cheap but I didn't think it was much of a 'sight seeing' city - like, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone travelling/backpacking in that region of Europe but I'd never tell someone to directly fly to Belgrade for a long weekend unless they just wanted to get smashed and try getting laid.

@Slobodan how bad is the gypsy infestation these days you reckon?

I've been twice, I can't see myself ever going back as I only went to visit a friend, who has since moved away, and I never really liked the city. The food however is really great and the atmosphere in the city itself was lively. I'd go there instead of going back to Sarajevo though for sure.

I'm guessing there is more or less the same as before, though it's been 19 years since I've left.

Probably multiplied like bunnies, IMO. Bunch of Esmaralda looking Sheilas to breed kids with.

The capital city of Serbia. Very under-rated holiday destination. Ridiculous women, amazing food, incredibly cheap & most folk know English too.

If folk on here are ever travelling around Europe, it's definitely worth a visit.

I'm from Belgrade. Was just there again 10 days ago for 2 weeks. Women are absolutely deadly, shit is largely cheap - for US frames of reference - and night life is bitchin. I'll post some pics from my last trip later but, honestly, if my wife spoke any Serbian I'd find a job in a US firm there and move tomorrow. Yeah it's corrupt as hell and the government is a collection of slimy pigfuckers, and in many ways it'd be inconvenient in terms of things I've gotten used to here, but the people are WAY more social, and it's just more fun.

Been there to smash. Don't remember very well the city but the girls were ridiculously hot, that much I remember

<mma4>I don't know why they just don't join together and make one big country.....{<diva}

They’ll need a person who can bring the peace, like Tito. I hear Zlatan will be free. He should do it.

Back