Anybody else Think JBJ would tool Cain and be HW champ?

I can see Jones getting some good wins at heavyweight, but can't see him being champion there. I think he would lose to Velasquez and Cormier.

I don't think he would, I don't think jones cardio would hold up to the pace and punch volume he would receive from Cain. Jones wilts by the 3rd

This, it would be embarrassing. What's with all the retards on sherdog. They have weight classes for a reason.

Yes but you don't know what he will weight Jones could come in heavier than Cain, I think his superior reach, athleticism and awkward style will be a big problem for any heavyweight

I think Jones could beat him. But don't forget Jones needs to keep his speed at HW, if he moves too high he'll lose some of that.

Yes but you don't know what he will weight Jones could come in heavier than Cain, I think his superior reach, athleticism and awkward style will be a big problem for any heavyweight

He has chicken legs and would get fucking rag dolled. He won't move up to hw ever unless he's fighting a can. Like spider does with lhw.

Book it

JDS, Overeem and Cormier and hell, even Werdum would light JBJ up like a christmas tree

jones is good but he's not rag dolling Cain, he loses to the top heavyweights.

Tool? No, but be a serious threat? Deffo. Would be a tough fight for both I think.

thats prob the number one fight i want to see in the ufc right now - im really curious to see bc i think cain is as much of a freak as jones is in terms of talent

i think jones has better striking but cain might have better cardio - really tough fight for both of them

I think Jones stylistically has a very good chance. He can most likely keep the fight on his feet, and kick box Velasquez. It'd be a close fight.

He would stand and bang with him and land some cutting elbows, then take Cain down easily and submit him within 3 rounds.

thats prob the number one fight i want to see in the ufc right now - im really curious to see bc i think cain is as much of a freak as jones is in terms of talent

i think jones has better striking but cain might have better cardio - really tough fight for both of them

you think jones has better striking than velasquez, the guy who just outstruck someone people were calling one of the best 2 strikers in mma (outside of maybe anderson silva)?

Back