any thoughts on silva challenging jones jr

+1 aboutKid. Read over his posts. Hes no shit poster and actually brings more to the table than anyone on Sherdog.

Co-Sign..Deep inside, We all wish we knew half the shit kid does about BOTH sports.

Kid McCoy is amazing.

He is the Joe Louis of the forum.
I just hope the irs doesn't fuck him over.

Kid McCoy is amazing.

He is the Joe Louis of the forum.
I just hope the irs doesn't fuck him over.

Hah, in the other thread about Anderson here in the Boxing forum, I was about to post "Kid McCoy is the Fedor of the Sherdog boards", but 2 seconds after that, I said, "No, not Fedor at all, Kid McCoy is the Joe Louis of the Sherdog boards", then I thought, "No, maybe Kid McCoy is the Sugar Ray Robinson of the Sherdog boards." I opted not to post it at all, then I opened this thread and it's the first thing I see! :D

Synchronicity. Serendipity. Fate. Coincidence.

Hah, in the other thread about Anderson here in the Boxing forum, I was about to post "Kid McCoy is the Fedor of the Sherdog boards", but 2 seconds after that, I said, "No, not Fedor at all, Kid McCoy is the Joe Louis of the Sherdog boards", then I thought, "No, maybe Kid McCoy is the Sugar Ray Robinson of the Sherdog boards." I opted not to post it at all, then I opened this thread and it's the first thing I see! :D

Synchronicity. Serendipity. Fate. Coincidence.

I'm like the Evander Holyfield of this forum. I've been here too long, no one really wants me to continue and no one can understand what I say.

holy shit you are boxing's number 1 nuthugger

"And yet, here is Anderson Silva, arguably the number one star in all of MMA today, still aspiring to greater heights as a Boxer."

are you fukin kidding me? it has nothing to do with reaching greater heights it has to do with shutting up boxers and boxing nuthuggers such as yourself by proving MMA is a technical sport... anderson is clearly trying to prove that boxing isn't a more technical sport, WTF are you talking about?

What, did I offend you ?
God, damm, I

I respect kid like the rest of you guys, but these comments sound like you guys have a man-crush for McCoy. To be honest, it's borderline homo-erotic. Not that I have anything against homosexuals. I am just saying...

I respect kid like the rest of you guys, but these comments sound like you guys have a man-crush for McCoy. To be honest, it's borderline homo-erotic. Not that I have anything against homosexuals. I am just saying...

*admits to having a man-crush on Kid*

Many posters aspire to be Kid not in him. His knowledge of many combats sports is far beyond what most people know about their own parents.

do not feed the trolls

and by trolls, i mean kid mccoy

=)

i can't believe you guys gave mmaaddict like 10 pages worth of replys in that other silva's boxing record thread

If wanting to butthump mccoy makes me gay, then I'm gay.

im not sure if i hate boxing or mma fans more. at least i can forgive mma fans by not knowing what the fuck theyre talking about. maybe they simultaneously knock eachother out with a headbutt or something

holy shit you are boxing's number 1 nuthugger

"And yet, here is Anderson Silva, arguably the number one star in all of MMA today, still aspiring to greater heights as a Boxer."

are you fukin kidding me? it has nothing to do with reaching greater heights it has to do with shutting up boxers and boxing nuthuggers such as yourself by proving MMA is a technical sport... anderson is clearly trying to prove that boxing isn't a more technical sport, WTF are you talking about?

Initially I let this thread go because a well-received poster around here started it, but you guys could have let me know at any time this kind of nonsense was going on.

Speaking of which Jr. You can take a hike with this shit. Sherdog.net (note the specification) is not about JUST Boxing, it's about all Fight Sports, while having an MMA base. If that chaps your ass then that's fine, but stick to where your shit-talk flies under the radar. Here it won't, and in retrospect of your juvenile antics here I'll simply say you can either leave this crap out of the forum or be thrown out yourself entirely.

Sincerely,
SBC Representative KK.

If it were to be a boxing match, it wouldn't even be close.

he's abandoning his sport? HOLY SHIT you people kill me

risking brain damage? you're talking about someone that fought muay thai their whole life! LMFAO @ you

if you knew anything about anderson you would know he's been a fan of his for years, back in pride he called himself the roy jones of mma, he obviously looks up to him and wants to fight him to prove mma is technical as well as the payday that comes along with it

you boxing elitest people are sickening really, i mean no offense to anyone on here but some of the shit you guys say i just like "wow"

"he's aspiring to greater heights" LMAO you're so smug about your sport of boxing

You know by greater heights people generally refer to bigger paydays, more respect overall in professional sports, being the top of the heap in a sport with history that is far longer and more established than mma. Boxing is still the pinnacle of combat sports. Period.
And, yes, he would be risking brain damage in pro boxing. If you really think his muay thai career is as potentially dangerous as a career in pro boxing against the best int the world you are a moron. Boxing is still the bigger sport as opposed to mma and that isn't changing any time soon.

amen

QUOTE=dkickboxer;21617833]You know by greater heights people generally refer to bigger paydays, more respect overall in professional sports, being the top of the heap in a sport with history that is far longer and more established than mma. Boxing is still the pinnacle of combat sports. Period.
And, yes, he would be risking brain damage in pro boxing. If you really think his muay thai career is as potentially dangerous as a career in pro boxing against the best int the world you are a moron. Boxing is still the bigger sport as opposed to mma and that isn't changing any time soon.[/QUOTE]

Back