Any Resse's Peanut Butter Cups lovers?

I live for Reese's peanut butter cups. I can buy a 10 oz bag and devour it during a movie.

Best candy ever, imo: Peanut Butter M&M's. Evah!

Fuck yeah, I love Resse's peanut butter cups, Reese's pieces, Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream, and they even have ice cream sandwiches which I currently have in my freezer. I would eat Reese's feces if they made it.

Imagine a fucking big cup 4 pack. I wouldn't buy it out of fear (of polishing it)
tumblr_inline_nifwsbAimK1rqw7i5_zps78jflkji.gif

Lmao... Reece's pieces are like m-n-m's boring ass cousin. Go buy a bag and hit yourself in the face with it repeatedly for such a statement.
lol - noob. No one has ever used peanut butter cups for alien whispering.

They could make Reece's dogshit and it would be amazing

Are there haters? That might be a more interesting question.

I like peanut butter on crackers or bread and I like chocolate but I don't like peanut butter and chocolate together. I'm fond of Skippy creamy peanut butter. Jiff seems to have too much sugar in it and maybe that's the problem with the Reeses for me. I never tried their peanut butter.

There are many foods that I like individually but not in combination. No peanut butter and jelly. A peanut butter sandwich is fine or a jelly sandwich is fine but don't mix then.

I like pumpkin pie but not pumpkin bread.

If you don't like Reese's I don't trust you as a person.

Also FastBreaks are fucking delicious from time to time

fastbreak-lg.jpg

Yes, almost anything Reese is great: Reese itself, ice cream sandwich, Oh Henry variant with Reese, Reese Pieces, etc

I also tried the giant one, it was $5 of awesomeness

My favorite candy by far. If you have never had a Reese's blizzard at dairy Queen I highly recommend it.

Love the peanut butter cups, cannot stand the icecream, or DQ blizzard. Something about cold peanut butter just turns my stomach.

I love them, but try to stay away from any kind of dairy because my body rejects it, so chocolate is off the table.

If you don't like Reese's I don't trust you as a person.

Also FastBreaks are fucking delicious from time to time

fastbreak-lg.jpg

Now they have Reese's Sticks and they are pretty bad ass.

th

th

I used to like to put them in the freezer and eat them cold. I haven't had any for a long time but this thread has inspired me to get some soon.

Wtf?! No love for the GOAT Reeses? I gotta get a few 6 packs of these around easter time.

Reeses-Eggs.jpg

Have you had the stick bites? They're literally crack in a bag

Yep, good stuff. The bag says "per 4 piece serving" so I figure I'm gonna need about 3 servings lol.

Back