Any Resse's Peanut Butter Cups lovers?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This thing is delicious.

reesespeanutbuttercups.jpg

I love the Mini Reese's cups. Leave them in the freezer until they freeze solid. Then enjoy.

My great grandma use to buy all of us grandkids our own bag of the mini ones for christmas. Still love them.

Very important: have you all heard these pronounced "reesies" vice reese's? If yes, where did it occur?

I encountered it recently and I would like to map the geographic regions where this fucked up practice occurs. Perhaps I can then see how closely it correlates to places where weirdos call soda "pop" or simply refer to all soda as coke.

If you love Reeses pb cups you gotta try the big cup

Haven't had it in years so couldn't tell you where to buy. Prob Walmart.

product_bigcup.png

Great product, I'll occasionally pronounce it reesies, even knowing better, slips off the tongue that way for me sometimes.

These are a million times better than Reese. But I guess they are a local product and more pricey.

getDynamicImage.aspx

Very important: have you all heard these pronounced "reesies" vice reese's? If yes, where did it occur?

I encountered it recently and I would like to map the geographic regions where this fucked up practice occurs. Perhaps I can then see how closely it correlates to places where weirdos call soda "pop" or simply refer to all soda as coke.

I don't post much but wanted to check in to let you know that where I am from (southeastern Ohio), we say both "Reesies" and "pop". It is part of Appalachia, so that should tell you enough about the area.

I don't post much but wanted to check in to let you know that where I am from (southeastern Ohio), we say both "Reesies" and "pop". It is part of Appalachia, so that should tell you enough about the area.
You need to work to rectify that in your area. The person who I heard say it is from Pennsylvania, so at least there is hope that "reesies" hasn't spread as far as "pop."

I like them as long as they are not dry. I always seem to get old, dried out ones.

Back