Any Resse's Peanut Butter Cups lovers?

If you've never made a s'more using a Reeses peanut butter cup sandwiched betwixt graham crackers and a perfectly toasted marshmallow prepare to have your mind blown! BOOM!

If you don't like Reese's I don't trust you as a person.

Also FastBreaks are fucking delicious from time to time

fastbreak-lg.jpg

These are fucking amazing.

I like peanut butter on crackers or bread and I like chocolate but I don't like peanut butter and chocolate together. I'm fond of Skippy creamy peanut butter. Jiff seems to have too much sugar in it and maybe that's the problem with the Reeses for me. I never tried their peanut butter.

There are many foods that I like individually but not in combination. No peanut butter and jelly. A peanut butter sandwich is fine or a jelly sandwich is fine but don't mix then.

I like pumpkin pie but not pumpkin bread.

Well peanut butter is really good on it's own. To me peanut butter and chocolate isl ike the perfect combination. Just like Buffalo wings and blue cheese. Like they were made for each other, IMO.

I love anything that combines peanut butter and chocolate, so I'm definitely a Reese's fan.

Right here. Reese's products are my one weakness, my Achille's heel if you will. My kids and my family know that shit is my favourite and whenever it's my birthday or Christmas I get tons of it and go on a binge. Growing up they only had the cups and the Reese's Pieces, but in the last decade let's say they came out with so many new products, and they're all awesome. The cereal, the ice cream, the various bars, the giant cups, the white chocolate cups, the mini cups, the inside out cups....the list goes on and on. I love them all.

Love them.. and now they have those giant ones for even more diabetes

You guys think it's a joke saying hahah it's like crack wakka wakka

Well guess what it isn't a joke. I'm hooked on these now and eat them by thre hand full every night. Completely serious. Don't become like me, put the cups down.

HSY-020_1z.jpg

I dont eat these much or any junk food really,but if i did, reeses is goat.

Screw you guys and your mini cups. It's half pound or bust!!

photo1-630x470.jpg

I've only ever seen them at Walmart around Xmas time. They are actually pretty awkward to eat and you can't (or maybe just shouldn't) eat the entire thing at once so from a practical stance I'd rather have a dozen big cups. But fuck that, go big or go home.

Oddly, while I love the PB cups I'm not a big fan of the Reese's pieces. Peanut M&M's >>>>> Reese's Pieces.

If you love Reeses pb cups you gotta try the big cup

Haven't had it in years so couldn't tell you where to buy. Prob Walmart.

product_bigcup.png
love those things, they have them at the cashier at the gas stations and I have to force myself to look away. I've cut back to one pack a month. Best thing is there is a higher peanut butter to chocolate ratio than the regular cups and the pieces.

Back