Any Resse's Peanut Butter Cups lovers?

I like the unwrapped minis, refrigerated.

5377546491_845cfdd5e1.jpg

These are a million times better than Reese. But I guess they are a local product and more pricey.

getDynamicImage.aspx
Of shit. There's one of those right next to bass pro. Guess I know where I'm going on my break tomorrow.

Wtf?! No love for the GOAT Reeses? I gotta get a few 6 packs of these around easter time.

Reeses-Eggs.jpg

The chocolate to peanut butter ratio on the Reese's egg is the best. I like them out of the refrigerator. The ratio is important because its different on their different sized products. Some people in this thread have mentioned the Big Cup but the ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is all wrong. Even on the small bite sized peanut butter cups, which are good, the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter is completely different than the regular sized ones.

Anyway, the peanut butter egg is spot on IMO.

The chocolate to peanut butter ratio on the Reese's egg is the best. I like them out of the refrigerator. The ratio is important because its different on their different sized products. Some people in this thread have mentioned the Big Cup but the ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is all wrong. Even on the small bite sized peanut butter cups, which are good, the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter is completely different than the regular sized ones.

Anyway, the peanut butter egg is spot on IMO.

Yea that's the issue I have with regular reeses, there is too much chocolate around the edge, sometimes if they are cold I can just snap the chocolate on the edge off of a normal one, but the eggs are best because of the lack of chocolate.

This feels like a Tarantino conversation. I read this shit in Vincent Vega's voice

pfffffff if its egg season I'm getting Cadbury OGs and Cadbury Caramels. You fucking weirdos. Easter Zombie Jesus respeks tradition and that shit means Cadbury Monica.

This feels like a Tarantino conversation. I read this shit in Vincent Vega's voice

LMAO, in France they call the Big Cup a Cup Royale.

Anyone ever try the Walmart brand ones? The mini peanut butter cups. Those are great.

Of shit. There's one of those right next to bass pro. Guess I know where I'm going on my break tomorrow.

I find they are best when they are just a little warm. The peanut butter is so creamy when it's a little bit melted.

Seriously might be the goat candy. Peanut butter and chocolate are so damn good together.

They're ok, but there's something so artificial tasting about them. I can only eat a couple and I start feeling sick.

GOAT chocolate candy

I'm an Australian and I love the motherfuckers

Last edited:
Back