Any foods you simply can't stand to eat?

CbHtL0yUcAAcosq
70X3N9N.jpg

cauliflower
canned beets
apple sauce

Love how so many of these "What do you like/dislike" threads ask members a question, then the OP goes on forever about him/herself.
The only reason I post is to talk about myself. Putting in a question allows me to do so while pretending I care.

What about you? How do you do?

There are few things I won't eat, but eel is fucking gross.

Mexican Zucchini, it tastes like when you puke
mexican_zucchini.jpg

Oysters...don't like em.
And balut for a temporary period..had it undercooked and when I put my spoon in the fetus, blood gushed out. Now it's all good again.

balut.jpg
looks pretty gross ,I would try it though.

A few years back I would have said rutabegas and cucumbers (I've kaways loved pickles). And further back brussel sprouts. But I've really like sprouts for a while and recently fallen in love with rutabegas. I love pretty all food. I don't particularly care for radish. Cucumber is growing on me.

Fried liver.

When I was a kid my parents fed me some. I took one sniff and politely refused. I had never been a fussy eater and never, ever complained about anything I had ever been served, but my father wasn't having any of that. He looked at me and told me to eat, I told him it was a bad idea, and he let me know I wasn't leaving the table until I ate the liver. I took one bite. Then I launched, all over the table.

It's not just that I don't like it, my body doesn't like it either. My father let me leave the table.

Love how so many of these "What do you like/dislike" threads ask members a question, then the OP goes on forever about him/herself.

Yeah, there is something repulsive about openly sharing our experiences and having others relate their own.
A deepened human understanding makes me want to vomit. Do you ever vomit when experiencing intimacy with people?

Parmesan cheese, or any other stinky cheese
Wasabi
Milk by itself (if that counts)
Raw Tomato
Raw Onions (unless in salsa)
Overcooked noodles

Last edited:
Fried liver.

When I was a kid my parents fed me some. I took one sniff and politely refused. I had never been a fussy eater and never, ever complained about anything I had ever been served, but my father wasn't having any of that. He looked at me and told me to eat, I told him it was a bad idea, and he let me know I wasn't leaving the table until I ate the liver. I took one bite. Then I launched, all over the table.

It's not just that I don't like it, my body doesn't like it either. My father let me leave the table.

I have tried liver so many different ways and every time it has been bad.

Back