Any foods you simply can't stand to eat?

Mushrooms, without a doubt. I feel sick even when I eat one on accident.

Liver
Lung
Cilantro
Shrimp that hasn't been deveined. The idea of eating the poop chute disgusts me.

Guacamole. Yucky.

For some people it's an acquired taste. I don't like avocado, unless I blend it with fruit or something that masks the flavor, but I'm slowly getting myself used to it by adding small amounts to my meals.

Last edited:
Liver
Lung
Cilantro
Shrimp that hasn't been deveined. The idea of eating the poop chute disgusts me.
2014-04-10-NUP_151507_0827.jpg
latest

That would be seafood.

Cottage Cheese

Love trying all foods, but cottage cheese is nauseating
I'm one of the few people I know that likes cottage cheese. I'll eat that shit right out of the container.

I absolutely can't even be around onions it's a borderline phobia. Sucks cause they're in every fucking dish ever

Mushrooms, without a doubt. I feel sick even when I eat one on accident.
I felt the same for years, and then I got old and started enjoying them.

I don't like tomatoes on my burger. Onion, pickles, lettuce, all that's good, but I just don't like tomatoes on a burger. I feel they overpower the taste and texture too much. I'm sure that's sacrilege for some, but for me, it's no-go.

Does it matter if they are raw or cooked? I don't like them raw, but I will cut them into very thin slices or dice them and cook all the rawness out of them on a skillet like I would grilled onions. I hate thick slices of raw tomato.

Last edited:
Onions are the biggest one for me, especially because they're on or in almost everything. Zucchini, oysters, sweet potato, turnip/rutabaga, sauerkraut, can't really think of anything else.

Black Licorice.
Meat that is full of gristle
Nuts
Sliced Ham
Pie
Boneless Chicken Breast
Steak
Bananas
Raw Cheese
Crust

Guacamole, mushrooms, olives, coleslaw,sushi, omelets make my stomach turn just thinking of them

Black Licorice.
Meat that is full of gristle
Nuts
Sliced Ham
Pie
Boneless Chicken Breast
Steak
Bananas
Raw Cheese
Crust
bananas and Black Licorice are awful... you dont like Ham? do you like chicken on a bone?

Back