Any foods you simply can't stand to eat?

Yeah, there is something repulsive about openly sharing our experiences and having others relate their own.
A deepened human understanding makes me want to vomit. Do you ever vomit when experiencing intimacy with people?
Not at all...

However, it's pretty obvious when someone simply just wants to talk about themselves, when 80% of their thesis revolves around them.

Simple math, Brah.

Boiled eggs and canned salmon, disgusting foods. Can't even stand the smell of them. If I were dictator, they'd be banned.

Not at all...

However, it's pretty obvious when someone simply just wants to talk about themselves, when 80% of their thesis revolves around them.

Simple math, Brah.

It's almost certainly the most common reason people make threads asking about how people feel about things.

A few years back I would have said rutabegas and cucumbers (I've kaways loved pickles). And further back brussel sprouts. But I've really like sprouts for a while and recently fallen in love with rutabegas. I love pretty all food. I don't particularly care for radish. Cucumber is growing on me.
cucumber is something i hear often (dunno why, i like them a lot). my aunt always said cucumbers taste like the smell of a stink bug and my wife doesn't like them either.

Liver really gets to me. I try and try to like it but nope...texture is to gross. And pretty well all junk food I hate although sometime I just have to destroy a whole bag of all dressed chips or someone dies

Bell peppers. I can eat jalapeno, etc. But the acid in ball peppers might as well be liquid razor blades.

Not at all...

Simple math, Brah.

Your initial post seemed to suggest there was a problem with that, or is that just a detached observation from god? No, you needed attention, so you pointed out how ts just wanted to talk about himself by talking about yourself. Nothing wrong with that, right. Its ok jesusfreak I'm a hypocritical, contradicting attention whore myself. And Jesus loves whores, so we cool bra

1. its not obvious
2. 80% = sounds authoritative.
3. math bra = deflection.

are we talking normal food?
when I was in Thailand, I couldnt bring myself to eat those fried insects. I think I might have a similar problem with balut or those eggs boiled or fermented or whatever in boys' piss.
if it is normal food, then I eat everything, expect shelfish. and I am not too fond of olives in my salad or on my pizza.

I can't stand cilantro. You might as well just spray pledge on your fish taco.

I don't like tomatoes on my burger. Onion, pickles, lettuce, all that's good, but I just don't like tomatoes on a burger. I feel they overpower the taste and texture too much. I'm sure that's sacrilege for some, but for me, it's no-go.

lol i'm such a fussy fucking eater tbh
off the top of my head

kidney beans
chickpeas and chickpea balls
i like pineapple on my pizza, but that's it, hate pineapple
eggs
milk
havent liked the veggie "chicken" burgers ive had
regular pickles and dill pickles (but ill drink the juice lol)
beets
cranberry sauce if it's not jellied
kraft dinner
toast

there's plenty more
the annoying thing though is my mind tries to tell me sometimes that i should eat these things, that itll be good, but thn if i do eat it itll be disgusting n i have to throw it away. my mind is a dick >:/

cucumber is something i hear often (dunno why, i like them a lot). my aunt always said cucumbers taste like the smell of a stink bug and my wife doesn't like them either.
I wish you didn't say that. I've always tried to figure out that unique smell and taste of a cucumber that turns me away. Stinkbug kind of describes it. And after last summer I have a stinkbug phobia. My mom likes to hold them (cucumbers not stinkbugs) and cut little slices off to eat fresh.

lol i'm such a fussy fucking eater tbh
off the top of my head

kidney beans
chickpeas and chickpea balls
i like pineapple on my pizza, but that's it, hate pineapple
eggs
milk
havent liked the veggie "chicken" burgers ive had
regular pickles and dill pickles (but ill drink the juice lol)
beets
cranberry sauce if it's not jellied
kraft dinner
toast

there's plenty more
the annoying thing though is my mind tries to tell me sometimes that i should eat these things, that itll be good, but thn if i do eat it itll be disgusting n i have to throw it away. my mind is a dick >:/
WHAT THE FUCK

Seafood. ocean is poisoned and i dont want no bio accumulation

Blood sausage is by far the worse stuff out. Most dishes primarily based off of blood are. I eat and enjoy liver, intestines, tripe, grilled sweetbreads with no issues. I understand that one's taste buds can mature so I will periodically try blood sausage every year or two and unfortunately come away with the same result of slight disgust

Your initial post seemed to suggest there was a problem with that, or is that just a detached observation from god? No, you needed attention, so you pointed out how ts just wanted to talk about himself by talking about yourself. Nothing wrong with that, right. Its ok jesusfreak I'm a hypocritical, contradicting attention whore myself. And Jesus loves whores, so we cool bra

1. its not obvious
2. 80% = sounds authoritative.
3. math bra = deflection.
You must've gotten a new fedora for Valentine's Day!

Back