Any current or former Conor haters rooting for him in the trilogy?

I'm rooting for Conor this time because we didn't get to hear his whistle whistling through the air last time.

Even with a full crowd at UFC 264, I expect to hear Conor's whistle and possibly him winning the WOTN bonus.

Just as LW starts moving again after Khabib retired, the last thing it needs is Conor winning to stagnate the division with his lack of defenses for another year or two before Dana strips him once again.

I think that most people view what is "good for the sport" as meaning what makes it better for the fans... like, real fans, not casual come-and-go fans.
Since we fans are not getting the "extra" money he brings in, it is irrelevant. Many of us find that he dumbs down any MMA discussion with the droves of casuals that he brings. They can be quite annoying. Some are also sick of the WWE theatrics.
I can see why someone would think he is good for the sport, but hopefully this helped you understand why many think he is bad for the sport.

I like you dude, so don't take this the wrong way, but:
<Dany07>
Only time I ever root for Conor is when I stand to make money from it. If I have no money on the fight, I will always root against Conor with every level of my being.

Yeah, i guess that makes sense

LOL...no , they dont , they all want him to be finally squashed completely, then fans might get their forums back to discuss stuff without being shanghaied by Conor load garglers
The years here during the Conor uprising were sickening, and the Khabib era wasn’t much better. Guess there’ll always be someone for tards to jump on and make thousands of hypothetical/delusional threads about.

The years here during the Conor uprising were sickening, and the Khabib era wasn’t much better. Guess there’ll always be someone for tards to jump on and make thousands of hypothetical/delusional threads about.
I'd rather have this place filled with Khabib nuthuggers than the leprechaun fan base. From 2013 to 2018 this place was insufferable.

Wait, you think Dustin to be more of a douche than Conor? Not even gonna argue as I have not paid much attention to any "douchery" claims against Dustin... just curious if this is what you actually think.
MMAs resident shit stain said Poirier is actually a terrible person and all the brain dead fans took it as gospel

Nahhhh. Conor has one win at LW and it’s going to stay like that. This one hit Conor is a myth above 145. I will continue rooting against him until the end. Same with Jones.
Hahaha the biggest star who has brough more fans and money into the sport is bad for the sport? Just say you dont like him its fine man
He’s not wrong though. Conor jumping the line at LW screwed them. Didn’t defend the belt either. FW champ moving up to fight for a LW title without defending...
Also, how’s it good for the sport? It’s not like he advocated for the fighters to get paid more. Only people that got paid decent, which is still chump change compared to other sports, were the people that fought him.
So please go on and explain how Conor is good for the sport.
<GinJuice>

Conor winning would be fantastic for the sport and thats why everyone needs to root for him big time.

Yup, me. Dustin decided to go for money instead of a championship bout, can't respect it.

Hopefully Connor crushes him, people will forget about him in a month.

He brought the worst kind of fans to the sport..TMZ loving ..drama nut suckers...

And he only brought the money to himself ...he did very little for the actual sport besides teaching champions how not to defend and ducking till a winnable fight appeared even if that meant going to another division to protect your record elsewhere lol..

Literal shit being spewed from your dirty yellow card mouth.

Not a drop of logic or reason in the entire post, or previous post.

Total dweeb.

Literal shit being spewed from your dirty yellow card mouth.

Not a drop of logic or reason in the entire post, or previous post.

Total dweeb.

Didnt understand any of this...please remove conors nads from ur mouth before speaking to me...

I must of hit a nerve judging by your emotional post.. But all jokes aside allow me to educate

I must of miss all of conors title defenses ...why didnt he fight diaz at 155? Or cerrone...hmmmm

But ya no logic in my post...

Oh and u must of missed when conor said and asked that no other marquee names can be on his PPVs as he doesnt want to share his points with others...AKA only money for him not others so we get weak cards when conor fights and less money for all the fighters as Conor only looks after himself not the sport that made him

Now go back to gargling bitch

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back