Any current or former Conor haters rooting for him in the trilogy?

GrantB13

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I've never doubted the fighter Conor McGregor but I never cared for the public figure Conor McGregor. Aside from the Khabib and Mayweather fights, he's always been game and love him or hate him he's entertaining.

Anyway, I'm kinda rooting for him this time around. Something about Dustin changing tune and going for a money fight over a lock in a title shot doesn't sit well with me and I wouldn't mind seeing Conor do something spectacular. Anyone else in this boat and supporting Conor for perhaps the first time?

I've never doubted the fighter Conor McGregor but I never cared for the public figure Conor McGregor. Aside from the Khabib and Mayweather fights, he's always been game and love him or hate him he's entertaining.

Anyway, I'm kinda rooting for him this time around. Something about Dustin changing tune and going for a money fight over a lock in a title shot doesn't sit well with me and I wouldn't mind seeing Conor do something spectacular. Anyone else in this boat and supporting Conor for perhaps the first time?
I'm rooting for him but I was never a hater. I just didn't take the lightweight division seriously when I started watching MMA actively. I only cared for the heavyweights.

As much as I like to bag on Conor with jokes and memes, Conor winning would be good for the sport as it brings more fans into MMA. And before you say we don't want casuals, isn't that how most of us started off as MMA fans? Remember TUF noobz were used as a diss on these forums, and now those TUF noobz are the veteran fans

Eh I'm rather indifferent either way.

Though I'm neither much of a fan or hater of either him or Dustin.
Conor winning I think would spice up the division. Conor vs Do Bronx sounds like a fun fight.

Poirier winning kinda solidifies the upper rankings.

Nope....fuck em

Dudes bad for the sport and messed up the lightweights division for years...

I expect this fight to be the most competitive between the two but i expect dustin to win again...time for the conman to move on

Nope....fuck em

I expect this fight to be the most competitive between the two but i expect dustin to win again...time for the conman to move on
How did he mess up the lightweight division for years?

Goin sit in Dustins front yard with his gator and watch the projector on the side a double wide. Yall want some boiled crawfish, com'on by. Season is almost over. #LouisianaLife

I’d like to see Conor win just to bring some excitement back to the sport. MMA has been boring as hell lately.

Not a fan, but his fights are always fun whether he wins or loses.

Nope....fuck em

Bad for the sport? He's been the most interesting fighter to watch for years, even most of the haters agree to that

Nobody has brought more fans or money to the sport than Conor McGregor

Beastnor is going to beat poirier by brutal ko

Nope....fuck em

Hahaha the biggest star who has brough more fans and money into the sport is bad for the sport? Just say you dont like him its fine man

I like poirier, and I was a mcgregor hater back in the day, mostly because of his nuthuggers. But MMA is more entertaining when he has success.

Back