Any Brzillian support Bisping but not Vitor?

Not me lol
He's not being supported by many,they're probably just showing respect(for a dead man:p)

and the number increased significantly also when 1) he signed with the most hated soccer team, 2) started ducking Jon Jones and Weidman and 3) started annoying people with his loads of unfunny annoying tv ads and interviews
Every brazilian internet news about Anderson end full of comments calling him a coward

That is not true, first, all the claims about ducking Jones are absurd, how can he duck somebody that never called him out? The soccer tema is hated by his rivals , not for his fans, all soccer temas are hated by rival, its elemental thinking, Weidman the unique point that can be true, however, he is a a rising fighter that I think any knowledgeable fan of MMA believes that Silva needs to avoid, and for the end, how can a country hate his bigger MMA star for doing commercials? At some point I think a lot of these so called "brazilian posters" in Sherdog are really from another country because they don

Back