Any Brzillian support Bisping but not Vitor?

belfortuppercutsanthonyrea.gif
206c4md_jpg.gif

Minus the Franklin fight I have not seen that Vitor in a long time. Bisping will win a UD

To be fair, he started pretty aggressive against Anderson. Didn't work though.

true, I guess I meant, havent seem him finish someone.

I just think Bisping, has better cardio and will avoid him in the first round and just out point him i could be very wrong, but I just really think Bisping will take it

one more brazilian rooting for Bisping. Vitor talks like a champion and fights like a coward. The rest of the time he's making excuses for his losses and claiming undeserved title shots

Last edited:
A Brazilian who roots against Brazil's best fighter? They do have hipsters in Brazil!

You would be surprised how many haters Anderson has around here, specially after the fight against Maia.

You would be surprised how many haters Anderson has around here, specially after the fight against Maia.

and the number increased significantly also when 1) he signed with the most hated soccer team, 2) started ducking Jon Jones and Weidman and 3) started annoying people with his loads of unfunny annoying tv ads and interviews
Every brazilian internet news about Anderson end full of comments calling him a coward

and the number increased significantly also when he signed with the most hated soccer team and started ducking Jon Jones and Weidman.
Every brazilian internet news about Anderson end full of comments calling him a coward

You

A Brazilian who roots against Brazil's best fighter? They do have hipsters in Brazil!

Sir, you can't imagine the number of people who hate Anderson, because they know Anderson are fake and because he is ducking everyone.

Sir, you can't imagine the number of people who hate Anderson, because they know Anderson are fake and because he is ducking everyone.

All your 170 posts are so ignorant like this one?

Wow more people supporting Bisping than I thought!
I guess the Brazilians are not as blind as people think
better than the "USA" chanting fans! LOL

I figured it was against the law to pick against vitor if you are brazillian

one more brazilian rooting for Bisping. Vitor talks like a champion and fights like a coward. The rest of the time he's making excuses for his losses and claiming undeserved title shots

So you cheer for bisping?

All your 170 posts are so ignorant like this one?

I am a Anderson fan, I'm just telling what these people think, in some brazilian MMA boards, AS is maybe the most hated fighter.

I don't feel the need to root for a brazilian fighter just because I'm brazilian too. Vitor is a terrific fighter, but so is Bisping and he has won me over with his funny interviews and wit.

I feel no guilt over that. I support a fair share of fellow countrymen, but I can't lie to myself. I want the Count to win. I know that prefering personality over fighting ability seems to be frowned upon here, but what can I do.

I am brazilian and i honestly dont know who i want to win.I guess whoever makes a good fight and win i will be like :''Way to go,cool shit!''

I like Belfot but Bisping has really grown on me with some funny and true stuff he says.Also with the ufc giving around tittle shots its more than fair that bisping gets his.

Back