Any Brzillian support Bisping but not Vitor?

It goes like this:

Casual BR fan ------------------------- Hardcore fan

Vitor <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bisping

jokes aside, I'm BR too and tbh I would love to see bisping taking this. (mainly because I want to see sherdog exploding after he get his shot at Anderson).

I don't care for either fighter, and BTW this thing ppl from BR only cheer for a BR fighter is a myth.... only casual ignorant fans do that, our media is extremely biased too, most of them have a BR against the world mentality.

I'm a Bisping fan and I think Belfort is meh, mainly because of his cheesiness. But I'm OK with both winning. It's all good.

I figured it was against the law to pick against vitor if you are brazillian

Not really,i actually root AGAINST many brazilian fighters that IMO are dicks.

I think Anderson is the GOAT but his such an annoying pain in the ass that it makes it hard to root for him.

Also between my top 3 all time favorite includes Hendo and BJ.

I'm brazilian, and I'm rooting for Belfort, even though I don't like him so much.

However, I wouldn't be sad if Bisping won, like I was in the defeats of Shogun, Machida, Nog or JDS.

Actually, I think it would be funny if Bisping won, because then he would fight Anderson and it would be fun to watch him be tooled.

Yeah i'm Brazilian and i want Bisping to win. I'm sure i'm not the only one

I wonder if most Brazilian, Anderson Silva fans are just rooting against Belfort? Do you root against the Phenom normally, unless his opponent is someone you like less?

I wonder if most Brazilian, Anderson Silva fans are just rooting against Belfort? Do you root against the Phenom normally, unless his opponent is someone you like less?

Depends who he is fighting, if he fights Chael or Weidman then i'll cheer for him, i was rooting for him against Jones too. I don't dislike him, i just think Bisping vs Silva could deliver Andersons most epic KO yet :)

Depends who he is fighting, if he fights Chael or Weidman then i'll cheer for him, i was rooting for him against Jones too. I don't dislike him, i just think Bisping vs Silva could deliver Andersons most epic KO yet :)

Lol, agreed with the last part. But no love for my man Chris??

Lol, agreed with the last part. But no love for my man Chris??

I have nothing against him, i just didn't like it when he said Andy was ducking him and i kinda want him to lose now, lol. I don't think he will though and i see him getting a title shot after a fight or two. I didn't know you were a Weidman fan, you must be feeling really torn having 2 guys you like probably fighting for the belt soon

Vitor is a HUGE name in Brazil.
One of the most well known MMA artist.

And he's known for a lot of different reasons.
- What happened to his sister
- His wife (known model/personality)
- his career (although he had success when MMA was obscure, he is still very well known).

But Brazil has a HUGE population.
OBVIOUSLY there will be Bisping fans rooting for him.
OBVIOUSLY you have your typical hater rooting against Vitor.

But overall, I think Vitor will be more rooted for than against.

I'm hoping Bisping wins so that

a) I can observe all the butthurt from Bisping-haters, which Sherdog has plenty of

b) I can bump a few threads out there and laugh at the TS

c) Bisping vs Silva happens, they need to fight even if it is an easy win for Silva

The only guy I would root against Vitor is Wand so...
WAR VITOR
WAR WAND

I hope the crowd will be like the Johnson vs Vitor fight

There is A LOT of brazilians supporting Bisping, some people here just hate the 'religious way' that Vitor live his life.

The MMA haters here also want to see Vitor losing.

The MMA haters here also want to see Vitor losing.

20222432.jpg

Yes it does. In Brazil, usually the sports - excluding soccer - are just in the media when have Top Brazilians around. Like the F1 was when it had Senna. If Vitor losses, the MMA will loss popularity here.

Back