Any Brzillian support Bisping but not Vitor?

I'm brazilian and I'm rooting for Bisping.

Y? If Belford looses there will be a change of the rematch against Wanderlei. If he wins, I don't think this is going to happen.

That av is disturbing...

I like it.

vtrblfrt1.gif

How do you like living in Ireland?

I like living here but it's too cold sometimes :(

Funny thing is, when i lived in Brazil i found it too hot, lol

You sure you not Irish??? And if you are really brazilian so yes, you are the only one rooting for Bisping...

No, i'm not Irish, just live here. I'm from S

Vitor has a lot of haters in Brazil, A LOT, some don't even have a reason for it. I for one am a fan and I hope he decapitates Bisping.

I think him pulling out of the Wandy fight has a part in it. When they showed him part of the audience during the Wand-Franklin II fight he got seriously booed.

Don't know why, he stepped up to fight Bones who everyone thought would destroy Vitor. Much like many thought Vitor would do to Wand.

You sure you not Irish??? And if you are really brazilian so yes, you are the only one rooting for Bisping...

No way she's the only one. I'm neutral leaning a little bit to Bisping, but I know plenty of people who can't stand Belfort.

Fuck no, I like Bisping a lot but Belfort is my favorite MW.

Belfort,+Vitor+with+UFC+Championship+Belt.jpg

130109114655-vitor-belfort-t1b-single-image-cut.jpg

vitorbelfort_treinoufc3_ribolli-2.jpg_95.jpg

War Vitor and fuck the haters. Peace.

I like living here but it's too cold sometimes :(

Funny thing is, when i lived in Brazil i found it too hot, lol

Haha, there might be another climate or two that you actually might be most content with.

No way she's the only one. I'm neutral leaning a little bit to Bisping, but I know plenty of people who can't stand Belfort.

The thing is Vitor is a pastor, a preacher. He seems annoyingly fake. He uses every chance to sell his crap bible speeches. And he's a playboy. Actually, being a playboy is the reason he's going to be hated the most. Like he's got everything going for him in life, it's just not fair.

Bisping on the other side is hilarious. The mono-ball joke against Sonnen was epic. And he does not seem like a playboy.

That's why not only I'll root for him, I actually bet on him:
5pqrau.png

I believe so. But 99% of us brazilians are naturaly rooting for Vitor. Few people down here dont like him, but hes got so many fans at home.

Any sherdog Brazilian posters will be supporting Bisping instead?
Bisping said many Brazilian supports him but not Vitor
Just want to check if that's true

Anyway, WAR Bisping! KO Vitor and shut everybody up! Lol

Ko vitor haha classic!

Back