Anti Board getting old. members demand a "Ninja Turtle" Discusion forum.

DON'S BETTER
ptPATMN0003.gif

cool pic, but i'm sure conrad will have a better one by the time the holliday is over.

i like his human mask, whats up with the gun?

oh very funnny hahaha. mabey he just doesn't belive in hurting people unlike ralpppph or what ever his name is.

Originally posted by MMA Trainer
Look at how nerdy Don is:

tmnt049.jpg

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was my favorite action figure growing up. Look at the bad ass. He's go tthis kick-ass thrench coat thing. That hat is tight!!!! He's got all the coolest gear. Look at that gun!!! That is so witty!!!! You think it is a real gun then BANG!!!! a flag flys out and fools everyone. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That is SO FUNNY. He is a comedian. Very cool and the chicks dig it. Plus maybe Ralph has to shoot people butDOn is good enough with his hands that he doesn't have to shoot people.

Boy MMAT just give it up already.

Here is another example of how Don is always scared. He is always hiding behind somebody or in something.

tmnt.JPG

Good one MMAT. That big Red X really turned me to belive Don is a pussy HOw could I be so dumb. I'am Sorry.

Oh Look what is says about me.

"You're introspective and somewhat reserved. Definetely more brain cells than the average turtle, and you're something of a "Mr. Fix-It." You love to invent things, or fix broken stuff. You are quiet and serious, but do have a fun side. Plus you have a big cock and get alot of girls."

Yup I would be Don alright.

About me:

"People need to tread lightly around you. You are cynical and prone to sudden bursts of anger. You tend to be anti-social and closed-off, but once you let someone under your shell, you are loyal to them for life. You aren't a bad turtle, you're actually pretty sensitive, and use anger and violence as a mask. Girls can't get enough of your cock and everybody gives you tons of money."

Sounds like Ralph to me...

You're Leonardo!
You're the undisputed leader in any situation, strong and smart. You take your ninja craft VERY seriously, sometimes to the annoyance of the rest of the gang. You are loyal and sincere, and dislike chaos and disorder. You are very close to your family and like nothing better than sharing a pizza with them after a hard day. your above all others and can beat the snot out of every ralphage, kick the piss out of conrad and destory mma at a flick of the finger.

I am Raphael!

"People need to tread lightly around you. You are cynical and prone to sudden bursts of anger. You tend to be anti-social and closed-off, but once you let someone under your shell, you are loyal to them for life. You aren't a bad turtle, you're actually pretty sensitive, and use anger and violence as a mask."

Basicly MMAT it means you have some serious ass emotinal problems. Werdio.

mma i think we all know who's the most messed up guy on this board. i mean you've got problems but once you get your first punnany you'll be like all the rest of us.

master yes, but the guy never did anything but sit on his arse and tube surf all day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back