Anti Board getting old. members demand a "Ninja Turtle" Discusion forum.

for real, then take the day off and go out for birthday and fun in the rain. try knee boarding, or play with your rubber ducky i'll make sure that all you work on the boards gets taken cared of.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
for real, then take the day off and go out for birthday and fun in the rain. try knee boarding, or play with your rubber ducky i'll make sure that all you work on the boards gets taken cared of.

Nope. Can't go out today. My town is underwater.
http://clickonsa.com/

wow!! At least your computer is still working.

Originally posted by Conrad
wow!! At least your computer is still working.

Thank God my computer is still working. I would die without it.

I just check my room out and it rules!!!!! Sept what is all that pink doing on the walls? I really have poor taste.

Originally posted by Conrad
I just check my room out and it rules!!!!! Sept what is all that pink doing on the walls? I really have poor taste.

:confused:

yes (i'm a girl) conrad what the?? pink walls. are you on a trip and if so where.

no hehehe to you .

note to myself art you must rid yourself of this mma guy as soon as possible. also flooding didn't work must pray for something differnt. that is all for now.

corad you didn't answer our ??? pink room?? did you repaint your room?

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
corad you didn't answer our ??? pink room?? did you repaint your room?

I was wondering the same thing Art.:confused:

speaking of man j garden i always enjoyed a good he-man toon. my favorit part was when they would be runnning and stop and look in every dierection before takeing off again. then the guys going after them does the same darn thing.
motu_g006cartoons1.jpg

Back