Anti Board getting old. members demand a "Ninja Turtle" Discusion forum.

Conrad

Reaction score
This board is stale. I say we turn this into a place to talk about Raph, Mikey, Don, and Leo. Now these guys rocked. Anti-Sherdog was funny for awhile but we have to Have a Ninja Trutle section.

Please hear the peoples voice.

as long as you buy the pizza i'm here. didn't they add some girl turtles in the last movie.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
as long as you buy the pizza i'm here. didn't they add some girl turtles in the last movie.

Girl turtles? LOL Art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

i swear i think in one of there movies a girl turtle is in the end or maybe the cartoon? cawabunga dud. (spelling)

i swear i think in one of there movies a girl turtle is in the end or maybe the cartoon? cawabunga dud. (spelling)

I think it was the cartoon. But I am not sure.

maybe even the comic book but i know that there out there some where.

maybe even the comic book but i know that there out there some where.

I think I saw them on the cartoons since they run out of ideas on cartoon shows regularly, but I don't think in the movies.

true cartoon always do run out of things so they always add new caracters to them such thundercats, he-man, transformers and so-on.

true cartoon always do run out of things so they always add new caracters to them such thundercats, he-man, transformers and so-on.

The same goes for the Power Rangers. They have been on the air for about 100 years now, and they change and add new characters in every episode.:D

shoot they even time travel now. jess they don't even ride the same robots anymore. also new head badguy.

Thunder Cats

Yes

He-man

Yes

Transformers

Yes

Talk about power rangers on my thread

Go to fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Conrad
Thunder Cats

Yes

He-man

Yes

Transformers

Yes

Talk about power rangers on my thread

Go to fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Rangers.:D

well its better than bringing barney into the mix. i'd love to fight that guy in the cage.

It was a Voltrone rip off. Booh power Rangers.

voltron was to complicated for children or was that robotec. both were awsome though. i still have the original voltron toy. (the five lions that combine to form voltron)

It was in the TV series that they added the girl turtle, called venus (i think)......... yes i need a life

man mma check out man new av, how does maji do it. that is so awsome.

man mma check out man new av, how does maji do it. that is so awsome.

I just saw it Art, it looks nice!:)

Back