Anti Board getting old. members demand a "Ninja Turtle" Discusion forum.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
master yes, but the guy never did anything but sit on his arse and tube surf all day.

Yeah, Master splinter was overrated.

every time i saw splinter all he was doing was sitting there humming or sleeping.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
every time i saw splinter all he was doing was sitting there humming or sleeping.

He needs to get of his lazy rat ass and help out the turtles when they are in battle instead of all his wisdom crap he gives to them.

i totally agree it was listen to the birds for inner peace crud that would get them their arses beat down in the first place.

Splinter would own you. You sit back and talk shit becuase this is the internet and you know nothing would come of it little wussy. Splinter ruled. Do you think Helio Gracie should fight at his age. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit being little bitches. Splinter taught the turtles everything they now and they are still learning. He is the one that convinces them to use their power for good and not evil. He was the one that loved and took care of them when they were just mutated and didn't know what to do, after all the human world would shun them. He gives them gaidence and inner peace. They would be very reckless and lazy without him.

Rember the first Movie? Have you ever seen a regular Rat pick up on kung-fu like that? Rember this is before he was mutated. Smartest animal ever. He is even smarter then alot of humans.

Give credit were credit is due assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bird does not sing because it has an answer -- it sings because it has a song. it's crud like this that drives the turtles to be violent.
A drop of ink may make a million think

You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.

Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one (wtf)

Two crabs were walking along a beach, a mother and her young child. "My child!" exclaimed the Mother Crab, "Why do you walk sideways like that? Why do you not walk straight like the other creatures on this beach?" to which the young crab replied, "Well, mother... it appears to me that I walk exactly as you do. Go first and show me how, and I will gladly follow!"
Moral: It is better to teach by example than by words.

farley.jpg

coool pic. alright your right conrad mma and myself were only playing.

Damn straight I am right!!!

Are those all Splinters sayings. Those are aswome. Those are all very good quotes. Splinter rules.

yes and yes
but just for your knowledge i'd kick that rats arse with
ratpoison.png
say bye bye
ratstat.gif

Nice rat pic. That is really classic art work. But do you really think a rat of that intelligence would fall for your little trick? I think he would set up a cheese burger with posion in it and I am sure you would fall for it.

Originally posted by Conrad
Nice rat pic. That is really classic art work. But do you really think a rat of that intelligence would fall for your little trick? I think he would set up a cheese burger with posion in it and I am sure you would fall for it.

I am with Art on this one Conrad. I think that Splinter would fall for it. He just seems...

seems a little lame.
counter2.gif

cool
counter6.gif

lame
veggie-fight.jpg

spring1.jpg

look at this guy, he's so tough.

You confirmed what I always thought about "Master" splinter:

On second thought, the pics explain it all.

All I have to say is that The astronauts on Apollo 8 played with Silly Putty during their flight and used it to keep tools from floating around in zero gravity. Interesting, isn't it?

dear sweet mother of god, is this what you guys do with your day.......

Raphael sux.

His name doesnt even end with an "O"

I think he was adopted.

well said conrad.

yes j-garden but what makes you even sadder than us is that........ well ok. yes but.........YOU SUCK!!

jim i like the new you (av) but ralph rules!! kids.

What ever happend to the greatest thread to every grace Sherdog?

trainer all girls, like me, Love Don and Ralph is horriable in a relationship and in bed.

YOU SUCK!!!!

Ohh.. The guy that had the turles site got pissed at us and took our pictures away MMAT.

Me so sad

Originally posted by Hello. I'am a girl.
What ever happend to the greatest thread to every grace Sherdog?

trainer all girls, like me, Love Don and Ralph is horriable in a relationship and in bed.

YOU SUCK!!!!

No, I don't!!! I'm the best in a relationship AND in bed!!!

Ask Mandy:

sleeping2.jpg

Oh wait, you can't, because she's too tired from having sex with me....... HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA (and no, she isn't drunk).

Back