Anthony smith real height

FUN FACT:
There is only ONE fighter in the entire world (and history of MMA) who has a minuscule (1cm) reach advantage over Jones. A SuperHW with an amateur 2-2 record - Marcus Fowler.

Basically, Jones has the longest reach ever in the history of pro MMA fighting.

And his wiki always has him at 6'5 and 79 reach. But in the lead up to the first Jones fight they showed him having a reach of 81.2 . Silly little things
Dick pills increase reach

maxresdefault.jpg

Romero1.jpg

CWMT-iMWEAAbzR2.jpg
Well, Yoel is only shorter in the last pic, but we need to remember that Conor is insecure about his size, so he poses to seem taller, also sits as straight as he can.
Conor gotta be 5'6" as mentioned in post above
And he called Mendes a "midget"

Ngannou is a little bit taller than miocic, stipe posture is different.
What do you mean by different posture exactly? To me, judging by the picture, it's Stipe who is a bit slouched forward. I still think they're the same height, just that Stipe has a way longer torso and neck in proportion to his overall stature whereas N'Gannou has longer legs, causing him to appear taller.

Why do people think adesanya is 6'2? If he was that skinny at 6'2 he could compete in welterweight easily

Miocic too in that case.

stipe-miocic-francis-ngannou-ufc-220.jpg
Stipe is just about there yeah. Ngannou is ever so slightly taller. Stipe is clearly taller than the Reem as well, who is more like 6'3.

What do you mean by different posture exactly? To me, judging by the picture, it's Stipe who is a bit slouched forward. I still think they're the same height, just that Stipe has a way longer torso and neck in proportion to his overall stature, whereas N'Gannou has longer legs.
Sorry my english sucks, but in that picture ngannou looks relaxed, miocic is in straight posture

Sorry my english sucks, but in that picture ngannou looks relaxed, miocic is in straight posture
Alright, let's agree to disagree. I'm not willing to spend any more time analyzing another man's height :)

Ps. Your English is just fine.

Carwin had such a tough weight cut that his height used to drop too.

Ngannou is just about the only non-optimistically billed 6'4 fighter in the UFC.

Arlovski looks closer to 6’5” going by his opponents’ billed heights, but I think he’s probably a solid 6’4” barefoot.

FUN FACT:
There is only ONE fighter in the entire world (and history of MMA) who has a minuscule (1cm) reach advantage over Jones. A SuperHW with an amateur 2-2 record - Marcus Fowler.

Basically, Jones has the longest reach ever in the history of pro MMA fighting.
Semmy Schilt and Hong Man Choi got longer reach than Jones too

Jones is definitly 6'4 and Gustafsson 6'4½ or 6'5 nothing less.

Attachments

• 226_Alistair_Overeem_and_Francis_Ngannou.0.jpg
    226_Alistair_Overeem_and_Francis_Ngannou.0.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 39
  • fake_weighins_1.00_00_42_20.Still001.0.0.jpg
    fake_weighins_1.00_00_42_20.Still001.0.0.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 2eajtzs.jpg
    2eajtzs.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 37
Semmy Schilt and Hong Man Choi got longer reach than Jones too
OK, my bad. I was basing my statement on this ranking:

https://www.tapology.com/search/misc/longest-reach-mixed-martial-artists

Looks like it's incomplete.

Still, the only people with a longer reach than Jones are two (2!) weight classes above him - at SHW.

And the fact remains that Jones has the longest reach in the UFC overall. At 12 inches, his fight vs DC was the record reach disparity in the UFC's history.

Source: https://howtheyplay.com/individual-sports/10-MMA-Fighters-with-Abnormal-Ape-Index

Trump is 6'3" and 239 which makes him 1lb under being obese so it's not just the UFC that does it.
Trump is an amazing leader. Champion of the people.

Well, Yoel is only shorter in the last pic, but we need to remember that Conor is insecure about his size, so he poses to seem taller, also sits as straight as he can.
Conor gotta be 5'6" as mentioned in post above
And he called Mendes a "midget"
Mendes is under 5’.

NBA has been doing this for ages. An athlete is more valuable when they are taller/more physically imposing.

Allen Iverson was listed at 6 1 despite being 5 11 tops. Guys that are 6 5 are usually bumped up to 6 7 or 6 8. Guys that are 6 11 are always listed as being 7 2.

Jones is definitly 6'4 and Gustafsson 6'4½ or 6'5 nothing less.
Arthur jones is exactly tall as jon jones and he is 6'3, gustaffson said he is 6'3 in an interview, a training partner of gustaffson said alex is 1.92cm 6'3 1/2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back